How England will win the World Cup this year...

I am! This is the first hockey game I've ever watched in its entirety. And I'm totally digging it!

Dick Sirloin said:
I am! This is the first hockey game I've ever watched in its entirety. And I'm totally digging it!
Welcome. You won't see hurt players writhing around on the ice, crying for a foul, and then clamoring for a stretcher to take them off, like you will in the World Cup.

Today France v. Swiss.

First time we're gonna play in 4-5-1, I don't know how this will turn out but Ribery will be there from the start. :kickass:

Switzerland <3 ! They've been my favourite team (together with Germany) since 1994's World Cup in the USA. Who can forget the likes of Alain Sutter, Ciriaco Sforza, Marco Pascolo, etc.

Claws of Perdition said:
What was i telling you guys, Australia is going to own this WC!!

Dude, just, no :p You were decent against Japan, one of the weaker teams in the World Cup, but the Australia team simply pales in comparison to most European teams, the Ivory Coast, Brazil, Argentina, etc.

Hellz yeah Decadent, go Switzerland. The bad news is that Johan Vonlanthen, their magnificent young striker (youngest goalscorer ever in the European Championships in 2004), is out with an injury for the entire World Cup, and Marco Streller, another decent Swiss striker, got injured by one of the Degen twins on the training field a couple of days ago. Here's hoping Streller will be able to play today (forming a lethal duo with the star striker Alex Frei.)

Scope said:
Scope to the fucking rescue!
"Watch and Listen to the World Cup on the internet for free?"
http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363481

Interesting thread with several random links. Care to post the exact link (specifically for US folks).

Obviously the BBC would be the best bet but you have to be in the UK to see it (which makes zero sense since it's on BBC tv). Using a public UK proxy server doesn't seem to work for me either.

Henrik Main said:
Dude, just, no :p You were decent against Japan, one of the weaker teams in the World Cup, but the Australia team simply pales in comparison to most European teams, the Ivory Coast, Brazil, Argentina, etc.

they are ranked 18, we're ranked like 45.... :kickass:
there is a good side to being completly written off no one even expected us to trouble Japan. I have no expectation of us to win the thing but we will ruffel some feathers i am certain.

that BRAZIL vs. CROATIA game will be fucking good ...
I heard the one of the Croatian guards is playing with a machine gun strapped to his chest

I like Australia. It's the Socceroos' first World Cup in 32 years.

:lol: I'm just fucking with ya. That's one of the lines Playboy has as "Things to say about the World Cup" so "people will think you're an expert". :tickled:

Ok Switzerland are good
Ok we play for the first time in 4-5-1
Ok we know the Swiss by heart for we played them twice in two months
Ok it's hot

BUT

New RC Dictionary Entry : FFS = FRANCE.FUCKING.SUCKS :cry:

One of the kids that gets to bring the flag out for the final game is my best friend's brother. Fucking won that ADIDAS contest out of some extraordinary luck.

Dev said:
Ok Switzerland are good
Ok we play for the first time in 4-5-1
Ok we know the Swiss by heart for we played them twice in two months
Ok it's hot

BUT

New RC Dictionary Entry : FFS = FRANCE.FUCKING.SUCKS :cry:

:lol:

Look on the bright side, though, you've got the ugliest player in the history of football on your team, M'sieu Ribery. He's repulsively ugly. Gruesome features, terrible haircut, and two facial scars to boot!

Henrik Main said:
:lol:

Look on the bright side, though, you've got the ugliest player in the history of football on your team, M'sieu Ribery. He's repulsively ugly. Gruesome features, terrible haircut, and two facial scars to boot!

ribery_shout.jpg

sup