How England will win the World Cup this year...

No, the Aussies are doing quite well, the only goal Japan managed should have been a foul on the goalie... alas, it was allowed, and that's the end of us.

And THIS is exactly why FOOTBALL (not the shitty NFL (rugby with pads)) is the greatest game on the planet, no question. How can 4 billion people be wrong?

Come on you Aussies. :kickass:

I don't understand how people can say there's too much waiting in soccer, and like football, where there's 10 seconds of action and a minute of lull for every play, and baseball--where they practice throwing and catching--every fucking inning!

What a game. Poor Japan, they really fucked themselves.

Eminor said:
I don't understand how people can say there's too much waiting in soccer, and like football, where there's 10 seconds of action and a minute of lull for every play, and baseball--where they practice throwing and catching--every fucking inning!
perception is often stronger than reality.

but this Cup so far is awesome, we've had heroes and goats and human error and some great, great play.

The boss is out today (or coming in later)....

....I'm going to sneak out with some co-workers and watch USA vs CR. :heh: :kickass: :saint:

Seriously, there's gonna be an upset...I can feel it in my boner....USA will beat the Czechs.