How England will win the World Cup this year...

Brilliant game, tense as hell. The 37 year old living legend Shaka Hislop was fantastic (he's actually got his own fan club in my hometown :lol: ), the same goes for the T&T centre backs, Sancho and Lawrence. I mean, come on, they play for freaking GILLINGHAM and WREXHAM, two pretty crappy British clubs, whereas Zlatan Ibrahimovic plays for JUVENTUS! His fellow forward, Henke Larsson, was excellent for BARCELONA in the Champions League finale this year! Talk about David vs. Goliath. T&T even played with only 10 men the entire second half. Wow!

JayKeeley said:
You're correcting spelling at a time like this? Why are you supporting the fucking krauts anyway? :tickled:

Yes! I got their home kit in 1992, and have been a fan ever since. I also think they play decent football, and they've always had class players (my fave Germany player of all time is probably Jürgen Klinsmann).

I also like Switzerland, btw, and I'm a pretty big fan of Holland and Portugal too :oops:

2-1 for Argentina. Ivory Coast played good though. Best match yet.

The referee sucked btw.

Dev said:
2-1 for Argentina. Ivory Coast played good though. Best match yet.

The referee sucked btw.
Argentina looked the best of the 10 teams that have played so far. Maybe they were spurred on by the ref's Brazil jersey.

I only saw the second half of the England match and I was not impressed (which sucks as I want to see them do well). No cohesion whatsoever.