How England will win the World Cup this year...

game is on bitches !!! :kickass:

its soccer fever around my office ... big greek and brazilian neighbourhood

lurch70 said:
game is on bitches !!! :kickass:

its soccer fever around my office ... big greek and brazilian neighbourhood

It's dead here at the office. Just wrapping up a call and then walking over to Times Square to watch it in the ESPN Zone bar....! For the first time in my life, I'm going to be pleased to be surrounded by Germans. :loco:

hahaha ... NO!

they only export the real piece of ass ones to NY ... the Brazilian bints here are stunning

I think both the Lahm and the Frings goals are contenders for "Goal of the tournament". Fantastic match, and as a Germany fan, I'm pleased that they managed to win 4-2 (considering Costa Rica's 2nd goal should've been disallowed).

Cool opening ya . Tonight is not as exciting: Poland v. Ecuador . Gogo Ecuador :heh:

6 goals in the opening game!!?!! Outstanding.

I saw the second half in Time Square, it was very cool. When Costa Rica scored their second goal to make it 3-2....the whole place ERUPTED. (Although, maybe 3 Costa Ricans, the rest 'non-german'....so funny how the world hates the Germans :p ).

I managed 2 pints in for lunchtime too. Reminds me of days of old (when I was in Europe and drinking at lunchtime is perfectly normal).

TOMORROW.....England vs Paraguay.....!!!!!!!!

And another excellent game: Argentina vs Ivory Coast....do not write off Ivory Coast, they are the best of the underdogs.

Tranquillian said:
You forgot that Sweden plays tomorrow you limey bastard.

No I didn't...I was just listing 'exciting' match ups :p .... and the fact is, Sweden vs Trinidad isn't gonna be all that exciting.

I'm predicting Sweden 3 T&T 1

See, both England and Argentina could possibly lose their games tomorrow just because of the quality of their opponents.