How England will win the World Cup this year...

Tranquillian said:
England is going DOWN on tuesday.

The Germany vs. Ecuador game is the first game on Tuesday. Thus, the winners of that game and our game determines which of those teams will face each other in the second round. If Germany win, I wonder if either Sweden or England will take it easy?

Honestly, Sweden were more impressive than England were yesterday, but neither team played that great! I'm pretty sure we'll beat you :)

Doom said:
The Germany vs. Ecuador game is the first game on Tuesday. Thus, the winners of that game and our game determines which of those teams will face each other in the second round. If Germany win, I wonder if either Sweden or England will take it easy?

The funny thing is, Ecuador look more impressive than Germany. They've won both their games and haven't given up a single goal. Right now, facing Germany might be a better option.

That said, the English don't want to lose to the Gerries no matter what. We'll heal from the wounds of losing to Ecuador easier than a loss to Deutschland.

Honestly, Sweden were more impressive than England were yesterday, but neither team played that great! I'm pretty sure we'll beat you :)

The way each team is playing, I wouldn't be shocked with a 1-1 result.

Argentina 6 Serbia Montenegro 0

6 - 0 !!!!!?!!!

With this, and seeing them play Ivory Coast, I'm putting all my money on Argentina to win the world cup this year. I didn't see the game, but based on the commentary updates, they were on fire.