How England will win the World Cup this year...

What a great first half. The Ivory coast is taking it to the Dutch. I cant believe Drogba screwed up that 2v1 in the 42nd minute i thought the game would be tied. Nice free kick by Van persie as well, goalie never saw it :heh: To bad IC drew this group, any other they take second imo.

Yeah, IC have been the best team to be disqualified thus far. Shame really, I was really hoping they'd pull one back.

Even in the dying seconds, that last free kick....and yet again, the ball went 20 yards further than it should have.

The ball in this world cup is fucking crap if you ask me.

The Czech's just got dominated. It could have been 4 goals or more. Missed PK and a bad decision on a breakway, but still Ghana played great. This makes group E very interesting :kickass:

On a sidenote bad move on my part putting Peter cech for my fantasty team :loco:

Not realistically expecting a USA win, but christ on a crutch...so fucking anxious.

AMAZING GAME...and it's only been 30 minutes.

1 - 1

And an Italian sent off for the elbow....

Come on USA!!!! If they win this, it will be the biggest upset in WC history.

You can forget that bullshit when the US beat the SOviets at a game only the USA play....THIS is what I'm talking about.

Fucking passion from the underdog!! :kickass:

US down to 10 men now...they're on fire -- did they drink Barry Bonds piss in the locker room? :loco:

What a brilliant first half...I'm cracking open a beer. Phew!

Holy shit, what a half!:kickass:

The US has been 100% better than Monday, but Italy has been sitting back and we still haven't been able to be as dangerous as needed. I was REALLY hoping to score a second while the Italians were on their heels, as you can bet they'll come out in the second half with their shit more together. Not happy to see Gattuso either, that fucker's a pitbull.

What a crap call on mastroeni :yuk: Great game so far though, should be wide open in the second half
That celebration by Gilardino though was :lol: