How England will win the World Cup this year...

I watched the Ivory Coast vs Serbia match, and it was a great game. I recorded the other game, is it worth watching? I know it ended in a no score draw...

I would say no, it wasn't worth watching. From the sound of it the losers of the bracket tried to at least go out with some pride. Agentina and Holland didn't give it much of a go knowing they were both advancing. They were resting players and cleaning the slates of those with yellow cards. Holland looked bored and only had one striker with any ambition until he got a yellow card. Argentina had a little spunk and if the rest of the team had as much pep as Temez, it might have been interesting.

I'll certainly try to catch futher Argentina games though as it was still obvious they had a lot to offer. I don't know if we'll be seeing Temez and Messi out there together again but I'd sure like to see that in a real contested game.

That's it. It's all over for the yanks. I dunno, it's like they didn't realize the urgency until the last 10 minutes...that's how they should have played in the whole second half.

Yeah, the penalty was totally bogus. But this is what happens when you play against The Black Man (tm). :loco:

czech's are out ... I can't believe it.

they will definetly not allow their chicks to date a black man ever again.

Have you seen Ashley Cole's (England left back) girlfriend? My word...apparently she's in some all girl band in the UK.

Here is Cheryl Tweedy:

20050301dasdaiftb_40_I_SCO.jpg