How England will win the World Cup this year...

i want to see an Israel - Germany matchup ...

has the Sweedish team been payed off ... or did they all get layed last night?
this is amateur hour on their part ...

nah, Germany are just making them look bad. They are carving them up, especially now that they're down to 10 men.

I'm not even sure if Argentina can defeat this German team.

The Germans made quick work of ze swedes. Did anyone else catch Larson kick away the german defenders boot :lol: A German Argentina match should be goooooood.

looks like Mexico and Argentina BOTH showed up to play ... this is goign to be a brutal one ...

I am still pissed about those Sweedish pretty boys and their piss poor performance.

I think Mexico outplayed them in that half. Doesnt look like the Argentina team we saw in the group stages at least. Should be a good 2nd half :Smokin:

i agree ... Mexico is on fire ... and their coach needs to be in some Robert Rodriguez movie ... that dude is intense :lol:

5698892_7_2.jpg

<3 sweden

I only caught the second half...but I have to assume the first half was better. I'm surprised Argentina haven't put this to bed already...did they peak too soon?

germany / argentina ... oh man ... that one is going to be great.

Germany looks so much fresher though ... just based on today's games

JayKeeley said:
Actually nah, I still think Joe Cole has it.

Hello there

Have you heard about Thomas Rosicky, Philipp Lahm, Esteban Cambiasso and Torsten Frings? Yes? Good, did you see their goals? Yeah? Fine, so stop making an arse out of yourself on the Internet, then! :danceboy:

OK so you're saying Joe Cole's goal wasn't unbelievably spectacular. I think you'll find the rest of the world (including FIFA) disagree with you. :loco:

So they're saying it's 40C (104F) IN THE SHADE today...damn, what does that do to the English? It'll be like watching a bunch of pink lobsters on the pitch.

It was an excellent goal, but surely not the best!

I predict a tough game for England, mainly due to the heat, but they'll probably win nevertheless. I hope Ecuador will win, though :p

Why are you guys rooting for Ecuador? Because they're the underdog? :p I actually figured they'd have the edge in the heat, but meh...considering this was England, I'm surprised we had so much possession.

Glad we won...

...but I've had enough of Frank Lampard. He's useless. We need to see much more of Aaron Lennon -- get him on, push Beckham in to where Lampard normally hovers, and go back to 4-4-2. Rooney needs a second striker out there...he was running around like a lost jew.

Good on Beckham -- his free kicks are just miraculous.