How England will win the World Cup this year...

I cannot wait until FIFA review the game and see Figo's headbutt. If that fucking italian got a 4 game ban for his elbow to the US player, then Figo should be punished accordingly.

And Scolari called that a "heroic victory" -- disgusting.

Oh my jesus fucking christ, that was an absolute disaster of a game. And don't forget about that one handball in the Portugal box.

JayKeeley said:
...but I've had enough of Frank Lampard. He's useless. We need to see much more of Aaron Lennon -- get him on, push Beckham in to where Lampard normally hovers, and go back to 4-4-2. Rooney needs a second striker out there...he was running around like a lost jew.

Couldnt agree more. Lampard has had the most shots 'at' goal than anyone..and hasnt yet slotted one :erk:

Everyone seems to dislike England, and want them to lose. I don't understand. The England players rarely dive or cheat, or pester the referee to try and get people sent off like so many other countries. We play the game in the right spirit, and the same can't be said about many other countries.

We definitely haven't played great so far, but at the same time, we definitely can play much better. Lampard has been absolutely awesome for the last couple of seasons, there's no way he should be dropped.Yes, he's been poor so far, but surely he will improve soon!

Portugal will be (unfairly) missing Deco on Saturday, one of their best players. As long as we improve (which I think we have been doing with every game) we should beat them.

_41811864_figobutt203.jpg

Figo is cleared to play against England. Amazing. This whole tournament has been refereed in such random manner.

And here is what Scolari had to day about it: Scolari defended Figo, saying: "Jesus said we should turn the other cheek. Unfortunately, Figo is not Jesus Christ."

JayKeeley said:
Amazing. This whole tournament has been refereed in such random manner.
i get that feeling just from reading about it in the paper :err:

i feel like one of the reasons i don't like football that much is you can play a great game and lose from one bad call, and there are so many bad calls....i mean, bad refereeing can affect any sport but to lose a game on a penalty kick given for a totally blown call, which seems to happen with some regularity, is just :OMG:...seems like way too many goals are the result of poor officiating