How long have you been into Metal?

Papa Josh said:
If you're bored, go elsewhere. :Spin:

Besides, what do you have to say that is any better than some tired, old cliche?

Haven't heard much as of late.
Another such post that I was talking about. Jeez...

I think the holidays are causing lack of sleep for some people around here.

If Burkhard new who I was, he would notice that I said he was old enough to be in Watchmaker. MY FAVORITE BAND! I guess that would be a compliment to someone that understands me. Obviously QuiefB thinks I never have anything to say, so if he would please refrain from reading my senseless mumbo jumbo in the future we could avoid his motherly lectures in the future.

35 isn't that much older than me anyway. It's funny how people are offended by age comments. I work with a bunch of people twice my age (at least), and they always tell me how young I am. It actually gets old. Maybe age was a sensitive subject with Burkhard and QuiefB.

Anyway . . . Erik was right about my original post in the first place.

DreamLord said:
Actually, the types types of posts that always claim "it's all about the music" or "it's all a matter of opinion" or "to each their own" or some other thread killing shit like that are the most boring posts EVER. It comes across like you having nothing to say except some tired cliche. Your above post is one such example.
You and npearce are like a gay tag team. Why do you always feel the need to answer on his behalf? Come on, that is so gay and retarded.

npearce said:
Obviously QuiefB thinks I never have anything to say, so if he would please refrain from reading my senseless mumbo jumbo in the future we could avoid his motherly lectures in the future.
Oooh, look whose getting very touchy here. You can dish it but you can't seem to take it...well maybe from DreamLord in the very gay way.

ChiefB said:
You and npearce are like a gay tag team. Why do you always feel the need to answer on his behalf? Come on, that is so gay and retarded.
Lamest.Comeback.Ever.

Seriously man, kill yourself.

DreamLord said:
Lamest.Comeback.Ever.

Seriously man, kill yourself.
A retard who uses website speech to retort - what a looser.

Seriously man, it's time for you to find pastures new.

Speak for yourself, fagnutz.

Do you have nothing better to do with your time than hang out here and insult our staff's musical tastes?

Eat.Shit.Choke.Die.

On behalf of the RC staff, I ask you to do so NOW. The sooner, the better.

You're giving me a fucking migraine.

Don't make me expose you for the fucking poser that you are.

You and ChiefB are like a gay tag team. Why do you always feel the need to answer on his behalf? Come on, that is so gay and retarded.

And this coming from a guy that wouldn't even have known about UM if it weren't for me. hahaha

Your using internet speech to retort. What a loser.

Take a fucking aspirin.

Alright, everybody calm down, sit back and relax, and
bowldick.jpg

:tickled:

Actually, I think he has spoken for himself just fine. At this point, I am speaking for myself, you fucking bore me to tears. Your rhetoric has been the same for a while now....

How do you know I'm not gay? :loco: Is that adjective supposed to be an insult?

In regards to you showing me UM, thanks, you've served your purpose/function.

However, who cares?

I was in the trenches, actually promoting bands day to day, face to face with real people in a music retail store. UM isn't the be all, end all of information, and I've been gathering metal knowledge a hell of a lot longer than you've been listening to it.

So, since you refer to "gay" so much, get on your knees and gag on my cock, I've got a load for you to swallow. :D

Dreamlord said:
"toot your own horn" means to brag about yourself, not to jerk off. Fuck, your dumb.

That would be "you're dumb."

Besides, you're the one that brought my wife into this. And in my sentence "toot your own horn" was meant to mean jerking off.

So keep that golden dildo up your ass that you were referring to in that other thread and then lick it off when you're done, you fucking tubgirl.

Don't try to play with the best bitch. You won't last.

I just noticed, "pretty boy little face", hahaha.....I don't think I come across as a pretty boy.

(I'm tired of calling eachother names, if you didn't notice)