How many of you blaze + Opeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha wow i was not expecting this many posts. people who have done it are the only ones who can talk, all you other flails dont have much to go on. music while you're high is facking amazing, i just wanted to see what people who do smoke think. whats with all the people that go on the internet and bash people haha, you know you need a life when.

Is there any other way?

BTW; to those of you who hate "weed smokers" or just the drug itself and put it on the same level as drugs such as heroin or cocaine are fucking ignorant beyond belief. There's legal prescription drugs that are just as hardcore as the shit that's out on the streets, but fuck no, do you guys do any research before you say "OMFG ITITZZ SO BADD DUDDE DUN DUOO ITT!".

These days I'm ashamed to be an american, this country is going straight down the shitter, and fast. So many people still believe the unbelievable myths like the people think LSD can be laced with Styrchnine (and have any effect), ON A FUCKING PIECE OF PAPER thats 1/10th the size of a STAMP! Or the morons who claim pills can be double stacked or triple stacked, why the fuck should that matter? All the ingredients are in there and it makes no difference whatsoever.

By the way, alcohol is legal and so are cigarettes, much worse. You should know that though, right?

Also to all of you fucking stupid douchebags who say that Pot has horrible side effects, quit reading off of the government funded nida reports claiming shit to be worse than it truly is. Ive smoked since I was 13, only stopping for one year, EVERY DAY, and im about to turn 21. Schwag, chronic, brownies, dank nuggets, every day, for that long. I recently just quit to study for school , and it's been about 3 months since I've smoked. Only thing that was hard to do was to sleep the first week. Oh Noez. Until you have had this kind of experience yourself, Don't talk about shit that you think you know about, okay?

Our ignorance towards drugs are only going to hurt us in the end, and the only people that are going to win are the bastards who laugh at you in the first place.

Is there any other way?

BTW; to those of you who hate "weed smokers" or just the drug itself and put it on the same level as drugs such as heroin or cocaine are fucking ignorant beyond belief. There's legal prescription drugs that are just as hardcore as the shit that's out on the streets, but fuck no, do you guys do any research before you say "OMFG ITITZZ SO BADD DUDDE DUN DUOO ITT!".

These days I'm ashamed to be an american, this country is going straight down the shitter, and fast. So many people still believe the unbelievable myths like the people think LSD can be laced with Styrchnine (and have any effect), ON A FUCKING PIECE OF PAPER thats 1/10th the size of a STAMP! Or the morons who claim pills can be double stacked or triple stacked, why the fuck should that matter? All the ingredients are in there and it makes no difference whatsoever.

By the way, alcohol is legal and so are cigarettes, much worse. You should know that though, right?

Also to all of you fucking stupid douchebags who say that Pot has horrible side effects, quit reading off of the government funded nida reports claiming shit to be worse than it truly is. Ive smoked since I was 13, only stopping for one year, EVERY DAY, and im about to turn 21. Schwag, chronic, brownies, dank nuggets, every day, for that long. I recently just quit to study for school , and it's been about 3 months since I've smoked. Only thing that was hard to do was to sleep the first week. Oh Noez. Until you have had this kind of experience yourself, Don't talk about shit that you think you know about, okay?

Our ignorance towards drugs are only going to hurt us in the end, and the only people that are going to win are the bastards who laugh at you in the first place.

First, i think that weed should be legalized, because as i said before, it is not harder of softer than the legal drugs.
Second, You are incredibly ignorant if you are arguing that a psychoactive drug doesn't have some fucked up side effects, they exist, and it is not ''tEh gOvErnMeNT'' who claims such a thing, it is science, ok? only 9 years old misinformed people think that weed is perfect. Weed can even lead people to much worse drugs. If it doesn't affect you, it doesn't mean that the side effects don't exist. Simple logic.
And lol @ Alcohol being illegal... do i need to say something?

First, i think that weed should be legalized, because as i said before, it is not harder of softer than the legal drugs.
Second, You are incredibly ignorant if you are arguing that a psychoactive drug doesn't have some fucked up side effects, they exist, and it is not ''tEh gOvErnMeNT'' who claims such a thing, it is science, ok? only 9 years old misinformed people think that weed is perfect. Weed can even lead people to much worse drugs. If it doesn't affect you, it doesn't mean that the side effects don't exist. Simple logic.
And lol @ Alcohol being illegal... do i need to say something?

By the way, it was obviously a typo, and first off saying Weed can lead people to worse drugs is absolutely ABSURD. The same exact thing can happen with alcohol or cigarettes, why is it only weed that gets portrayed as a "gateway" drug? A drug is a motherfucking drug, every single one in existence has effects and side effects, whether it be good or bad is simply based upon it's chemical reaction to your body. It's just how it works. I also never stated at ANY point in time in my post that pot didn't have side effects, they are just EXTREMELY exaggerated. Ask anyone who is a pot smoker, I guarantee you they will agree. There are definately those who do get anxiety and stuff, a few of my friends do, but as with anything they just abstain for a few days and cut back on their usage. Is it really that hard to do?

Well, obviously weed isn't the only gateway drug, but it does help, that was my point, hope it is clarified now. And yeah, just realized it was a typo now, drugs are drugs, typos are typos lawl

I don't care about the health effect of any drug. That's the user's responsibility, and something shouldn't be illegal unless it borders on being lethal. But the effect the drug has on behavior and how that affects other people is totally different. Alcohol should be illegal because it actually encourages instances of aggressive behaviour, assault, rape, abuse and divorce. Weed, on the other hand, is on the opposite end of the spectrum.

if weed was legalized thier would be a lot less crime violence having to do with drug dealing.

To answer the original question. No. opeth does not sound half as good stoned as with a lot of guitar based music, i have no idea why this is. The only music i enjoy listening to and is enhanced by weed is electronica/trip-hop/ambient stuff.

Yes, weed can most definitely enhance music. I can't find anything particular about Opeth's music that would make it any more enjoyable to "blaze" to than many other bands. Doesn't matter what state of mind I'm in...Opeth ALWAYS rules!

haroldandkumargotoamsterdam.gif

Is there any other way?

i cant believe im about to post AGAIN in this dumb thread.

YES it should be legal, people should do what they wanna do.

NO its not that bad, but at the same time, if you have to stop using it so you can study better at school, it cant be that good right? you know it has side effects if you need to stop.

the reason i say its bad is cause almost 100% of the people i know who use it are total fucking dipshits and are the laziest people around. now before you say anything, im not calling you who use it out. im not going to pretend i know what you guys are all about.

now we all make stupid comments, but everyone on here arguing about whos right and whos wrong about the weed situation sounds REALLY FUCKING DUMB. even the people who dont toke, not smoking it has made you just as dumb for worrying about it.

there, ive said my piece.

later.

i cant believe im about to post AGAIN in this dumb thread.

YES it should be legal, people should do what they wanna do.

NO its not that bad, but at the same time, if you have to stop using it so you can study better at school, it cant be that good right? you know it has side effects if you need to stop.

the reason i say its bad is cause almost 100% of the people i know who use it are total fucking dipshits and are the laziest people around. now before you say anything, im not calling you who use it out. im not going to pretend i know what you guys are all about.

now we all make stupid comments, but everyone on here arguing about whos right and whos wrong about the weed situation sounds REALLY FUCKING DUMB. even the people who dont toke, not smoking it has made you just as dumb for worrying about it.

there, ive said my piece.

later.

It also contributes to Erectile Dysfunction. http://www.brown.edu/Student_Services/Health_Services/Health_Education/atod/marijuana.htm If you can't get it up at 19 or 28 cause you've smoked too much pot.....*shiver*

But i'm just saying...i'm still for legalizing it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.