How many of you blaze + Opeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoke weed while listening to music all the time. But as people have said, weed has different effects on different people, so I can't condone its use. For me, it's the ultimate drug. I don't get addicted to it, I smoke about 4-5 joints each night during the week, when I'm at my dorm room, and then completely quit without any problems whenever I'm at home, which is during weekends, holidays and exams. It enhances all my sensations, except my eyesight, and stimulates a lot of emotions. Music gets a whole new dimension, as all atmospheres and feelings it can evoke greatly improve. As for the guy not getting his cock hard, some of the best sex I've had was while stoned. When I said it enhances all sensations for me, I meant all sensations. Obviously, I was stoned while writing this.

Towedwart said:
Not more calories once you consider the bag of potato chips, leftover lasagna, and tube of pringles a pot smoker eats everyday from their munchies.

Haha, I forgot to mention that, hunger and the enjoyment of eating get a whole new dimension too :lol:.

Well, good for you, because it is important to remember that weed can cause paranoia, panic attacks, extreme laziness, lack of concentration, etc. Not counting long-term effects like lung-cancer(yeah, like any other drug that you smoke). In other words, it can also RUIN your social life(and your health) if you don't take care. Still, it is clear that some people have no problems with cannabis and are able to smoke regularly without feeling bad symptoms or any of the shit i've mentioned.
And for you all who think it is a harmless drug,the answer is no, it is fucking not, learn about the shit that you are smoking, educate yourself.

STOP DOING DRUGS FUCKING MINIMALISTS WANNABEEEEEEES

I HATE YOU ALL.

lololo

nevermind im high its not funny dont laugh dont try.

Personally, being a control freak and being afraid of my own temper, I don't do any drugs at all. It's interesting that drugs could alter the way I might percieve music, but I'm still gonna stay clear of it all.

I don't mind a smoke every now and then, used to smoke a lot more when I was younger. I still enjoy it a lot when I do.

Don't get the chance to much these days which is fine with me, makes it all the more enjoyable when I do.

As for it aiding music pleasure, it makes good music better and shit music shitter. Because it makes you concentrate on the music sometimes you pick up on things you did not hear before which can be very cool.

For those that need it to get through the day, like my ex girlfriend they can fuck off. Idiots.

If you need to do any drugs everyday in order to function then you are really missing out on a lot of what life has to offer.

/rant

Expensive habit and it fucks up my athletics, so no. I'm not critical of people who do, though.

its funny how as soon as somebody mentions pot, everyone flips out...alcohol definatly kills alot more people than pot does...why not flip out when people drink? because its taxed and legal?..and if youve done drugs and dont like it "at all" then just stfu. just because you cant enjoy your high, doesnt mean other people cant or shouldnt. imo music feels so much better when your high..but im not gonna go and propagandize, and say your a tool/noob/idiot etc. for not smoking up

edit: and for all the people who "know someone who died from it" and all of that...sorry for your loss, but just like every drug, legal or illegal, everyone reacts different..doesnt mean all users are gonna be a schizophrenic, or a lethargic prick..so just stop the preaching

its funny how as soon as somebody mentions pot, everyone flips out...alcohol definatly kills alot more people than pot does...why not flip out when people drink? because its taxed and legal?..and if youve done drugs and dont like it "at all" then just stfu. just because you cant enjoy your high, doesnt mean other people cant or shouldnt. imo music feels so much better when your high..but im not gonna go and propagandize, and say your a tool/noob/idiot etc. for not smoking up

edit: and for all the people who "know someone who died from it" and all of that...sorry for your loss, but just like every drug, legal or illegal, everyone reacts different..doesnt mean all users are gonna be a schizophrenic, or a lethargic prick..so just stop the preaching

I'm pretty certain there have been no recorded deaths directly caused by cannabis consumption - maybe someone vomited and choked on the vomit, or reacted badly and did something which killed them.. But not a death like can happen with Cocaince, Heroin, Ecstacy etc. simply by taking too much or having a natural bad reaction. Obviously in the long term, if you smoke enough of it you can get lung cancer, but there is debate as to whether it is the tobacco within the spliff that does this etc.. However I personally think that as you smoke it an inhale the smoke, it surely can cause lung cancer.

does that OPETHish?:)

http://www.myspace.com/seaofd
track Lighthouse
wow, what a spam

to people who never tried pot or simply hate it... good for you but don't you think that people who do smoke actually enjoy it? why would it be pathetic if they don't have any problems with it? like a few already said, the reaction differs from a person to another. just mind your own business and do whatever makes you "high"

edit: I am only talking to those who don't mind their business

Status
Not open for further replies.