How many people have ever been punched right in the fucking face?

No, haven't hit anyone or been hit, probably since I was a very little kid. :lol: Speaking of drunk people, I was in Nashville for a college class trip last December talking to my Dad on the cellphone watching the Dallas Cowboys game through a window trying to decide on a place to eat when I heard 2 guys walking by seeming to make fun of my high school jacket I was wearing saying something like "TE, catch that ball", it seemed like a drunken smart ass remark, I don't know, it was weird because I was thinking "WTF, you don't say random shit like that to people when you're not fucked up" :lol:, I seen them go into Hooters actually, funny thing is that's the place I went to eat. :lol: But yeah, when no one ever says random shit to you you don't think about reacting, you're just thinking what the hell, I just ignored them and kept talking on my phone.

Ive been in shit loads of fights. This city is savage though. Its basically the metal-heads/emos vs. the Chavs. We are outnumbered 10000 to 1 though. Bit shit. Never been probably beaten though, I dont let that happen.

My dentist once told me that me teeth were perfect and that if I was in a fight to ask the other guy not to hit me in the face. Luckily I've never had to use that advice...

I've been in a few fights, but never taken any direct face shots besides from a fistfight with my brother. I've won my share of fights, but one time I got jumped by two people, and they held me and kneed me in the balls twice. I couldn't get up. They ran, like bitches.

edit-and my crazy ex attacked me once while we were together. She hit me in the face twice and gave me a lot of scratches. She was upset about something. Not that I remember.

1337818480_l.jpg

Doesn't she have a crazed look about her?

yes, once by a roid-addled jock during choir practice. I was sick at the time and he got a bunch of snot all over his hand. served him right.

once. was screwing around with a friend who is like 5'2 or some shit, really little. we had boxing gloves on and he hit me right in the nose.
we laughed for a good 15 minutes.

Last year, on the bus there was this kid named James that I got into a fight with. I kicked his ass and he went home crying.

Once at Slayer, some drunk guy touched my boobs so I kicked him in the face. He proceded to punch me flat in the nose and kept pounding before he was gang attacked by maybe 20 men. Nose wasn't broken, but nearly broken, and the show actually stopped because of that.

oh and I was five foot to his possible six foot two, big fat and meaty

Once at Slayer, some drunk guy touched my boobs so I kicked him in the face. He proceded to punch me flat in the nose and kept pounding before he was gang attacked by maybe 20 men. Nose wasn't broken, but nearly broken, and the show actually stopped because of that.

damn nikki, that sucks :cry:

I would have beaten the shit out of that dude for attacking a lady.

Who are these fuckers that punch women? :mad:

Similar thing happened to my ex at a gig once. This guy was jumping around like a knob, getting in everyone's face, so my ex pushed him. He turned around and grabbed her by the face and tried to punch her, with me standing right next to her! Needless to say I reacted rather swiftly and violently...