how truly depressed are you?

Your Results:
Kind of Depressed
You are such a poser! You slit your wrists for fun and would follow the trends, so if your best friend shot themselves, you'd do it to follow a -trend-
res3.gif

Pfff bollocks!:yuk:
I'm not a poser, not a follower bitch, and i don't wanna die (not before the age of 50 anyways)

Take the quiz:
suicide quiz
res2.jpg
Wrist Slitting
Like the color of blood? Well, you seem to have a way of expressing yourself through the act of self mutilation. Don't worry, life ends anyways, why not end it sooner?​

hell, everyone does that, why can't i do something different

Loona said:
yes, I know :) I mean know who she is, but never had a choice to play with it :(
once some of my friends nicknamed me like that because I have a dress in which I look like her (or at last that's what they said, I don't really agree with the fact, but more than one of them stated this :ill: ). They also promised me to bring me the game itself, but I didn't get it yet.
damn why is it the same with everyone here???

PICS FOR FUCKS SAKE
PICS
PICTURES
PHOTOGRAPHS!!

Don Corleone said:
damn why is it the same with everyone here???

PICS FOR FUCKS SAKE
PICS
PICTURES
PHOTOGRAPHS!!
how do you mean this?

by the way, for the second quiz I got just the same as korsfarer did :ill:

Maqus: I'm not sure, but you can give rate to the quizes, like points, but I don't know what the creator with the most points get (if gets something...)

Don Corleone said:
i mean that you should post of a pic of you in that dress!
right now I don't have any pic of me in that dress, but as soon as I get one I will post it for you ;)
just to tell you before seeing the pic, that I never wear that dress without a pair of trousers on, I don't have and never had black hair, nor an apron :D

Not Really Depressed
You live in the grayish part of life and see things often in white. You're happy, and you like to comfort your hurting friends

once I wanted to colour my hair black for a short time - it was a new years eve party where we should have had dresses on, but in the end noone had... (only with some temporary paint) but it only made it some mid or dark brown, it was not even close to black :lol:
however on those pics it looks totally black, and I look terrible :yuk: we laugh at those pics even these days :lol:

Your Results:
You belong to the absolute elite! Women should praise you for what you do to them!

:loco: