How were you punished as a child?

Jul 14, 2008
Decatur, IL
I was literally beat until I was about 5. Long story...But after that it was mostly just being grounded. Although I remember I used to have to lay in bed with no tv and not being able to do anything for an hour (minimum) if I did something wrong. That sucked.

Spanked with a strap of leather until I was twelve, grounded until like 16, but grounding didn't even mean anything because I was in my room with all my stuff anyway.

Got a scolding from my mother about how I am an embarrassment to the family and how I should act like every other kid.

Spanked bare-assed with whatever belt my father had on at the time. The ones that really sucked were the military belts with the metal tab at the tip. That led to grounding which was in room with no tv or phones, only out to shower, school, work, and eat.

Oh yeah, I forgot, my punishment for emotionally breaking down was usually being hit by my father or mother, sometimes both. Fun times.

It usually involved being hit in the face, sometimes they would team up where my father would painfully restrain me and my mother would hit me.

When I was real little, I used to get spanked once in a while..

Up until about 12, I would get punished by not being able to watch tv or play video games during the week. Now usually it's not being able to go on the computer.

I recall 'punishments' leading to fist fights with my father and lots of shattered plaster.

Mostly just grounding and being sent to my room; shit like that. I've never been particularly rebellious. I do what I want, but that's never particularly veered towards shit my parents really really don't want me doing like drinking heavily, drug use, etc, so not a huge problem really. When I'd break shit I'd have to fix it.

Not much really... a spank on the ass never really worked... and my parents wouldnt do more than that. Send me to my room and ground me? Fuck, I'll just sleep all day.

I was regularly set on fire and run over with the family car. Made me the man I am today. Damn these latte drinking liberal queers nowdays. Whole world is going mad if you ask me.

Eh. I was a quiet kid.
So nothing much.

If I ever got in trouble or whatever I just heavily lied about it, for example, pretending that I was going in every monday after school because I WANTED to do better in my business coursework :lol:
She believed it as well.