I don't comlain a lot, but when I do...

schenkadere said:
I try to be, but there are those who make it very difficult. I want to talk music and have a little fun...not be insulted for having an opinion, or have my friends insulted without provocation.

Strange when it was you who so childishly ignited the whole Milano/Nevermore board war with a perverted grin on your face by talking shit about this board at Milano's.

Stormrider1981 said:
Strange when it was you who so childishly ignited the whole Milano/Nevermore board war with a perverted grin on your face by talking shit about this board at Milano's.

Nope...wrong again. I posted a review of This Godless Endeavor on the Milano Board. I didn't even know this board existed. One of your fanboys must have been poking around, discovered it and posted it on your board here. Then it was an all out nerd attack. Get it right.

Look, just for the record
I love off topic threads, I love goofiness and people who are whitty and dumb sometimes, its all fun... and I agree: off topic helps to build a community
and I like it..
HOWEVER,
when you have nothing to bring to the table, and you merely here just to
waste time in the public TX library,
and you start 9 threads about Smallville or erotic dumb stories, when every post you
make is in CAPS and no one interacts with you then yeah: either go away
or find a better off topic place, because this is obviously not the place for you.

(and thanks MetalAges! )

BTW, I'm not trying to be Holier Than Thou here, I have my share in off topic threads,but as Chris Rock said... "nigga please"!!!!!.

WOW, I SURE DO LOVE USELESS THREADS WHERE ITS ONLY PURPOSE IS TO PUT OTHERS DOWN!!!!!!

Makes me kinda wonder why if someone doesn't like another that they would go out of their way to put them down, instead of just ingoring them.

You could just belittle them in all other threads instead of just making one specific one for it. It's alot more fun and very subtle. Just ask Neal, he's a pro.

Lordlucid said:
WOW, I SURE DO LOVE USELESS THREADS WHERE ITS ONLY PURPOSE IS TO PUT OTHERS DOWN!!!!!!

Makes me kinda wonder why if someone doesn't like another that they would go out of their way to put them down, instead of just ingoring them.

you're right, I forgot about the ignore option
I felt the board is going downhill and therefor I had to say soemthing.
thankyou for your petience.

If you survived ledmag's flamming, however, you garnered respect, sort of like a Fraternity without the clam chowder odor and a girl puking in your crotch.