I hate grunge.

Kurt Cobain was very much a "fuck you" to the mainstream until the very end, even when Nirvana basically involuntarily became mainstream. They may not be the best thing to come out of grunge but their attitude was very consistent and in line with the idea of grunge in the first place.

Kurt Cobain was very much a "fuck you" to the mainstream until the very end, even when Nirvana basically involuntarily became mainstream. They may not be the best thing to come out of grunge but their attitude was very consistent and in line with the idea of grunge in the first place.
You are Kurt Cobain Fanboy. You can't take criticism for shit. I say one bad thing about Cobain. You and other fanboys go apeshit. Its hilarious.

Reactions: Sophii
You are Kurt Cobain Fanboy. You can't take criticism for shit. I say one bad thing about Cobain. You and other fanboys go apeshit. Its hilarious.

They've been destroying you this whole time. Manic even said that maybe Nirvana wasn't the best thing to come from grunge, he's clearly not fanboying, just shitting on your retarded comments.

Reactions: morguelord
Seems like you're a bit envious there bud.
Cobain had a talent, and that was fucking with kids like you ;)

I'll agree that Nirvana doesn't have a lot of technical know-how in their music, but it was certainly effective. And there is undeniable talent in a handful of their material (In Utero almost entirely.)
I've come to the realization that most of the people who like Nirvana are like moths flying around a streetlight at nighttime. What they see in it is anyone's guess! And when you try to engage the typical Nirvana stooge in a debate they usually stare back with a deer in the headlights look and fire back with an expletive filled rant like some spoiled brat who just got his ass spanked by his parents. I especially get a big laugh out of them when they call Cobain a "great songwriter/musician." Kurt Cobain was a no talent loser and what people saw in him is, well...anyone's guess! How he got as far as he did is a mystery and thankfully people are finally waking to the fact of how lame-ass he really was. Far as I'm concerned he was solely responsible for the downfall of great music given all the talentless shit we have today!

Look man, I'm no big Nirvana fan, but you are the one so fixated on Kurt Cobain here.

You have this sense of paranoia to you about him. Does he torture your dreams at night?

Look man, I'm no big Nirvana fan, but you are the one so fixated on Kurt Cobain here.

You have this sense of paranoia to you about him. Does he torture your dreams at night?
No. I am not paranoid. In my opinion Kurt Cobain is responsible for the downfall of music of today.

Far as I'm concerned he was solely responsible for the downfall of great music given all the talentless shit we have today!

And that is fine, we all have our likes and dislikes but you seem to have taken your dislike to all new levels, almost like it's personal.
But you also have such a small world look at things and refuse to look outside your own comfort zone.

Reactions: CiG
Seems like you're a bit envious there bud.
Cobain had a talent, and that was fucking with kids like you ;)

I'll agree that Nirvana doesn't have a lot of technical know-how in their music, but it was certainly effective. And there is undeniable talent in a handful of their material (In Utero almost entirely.)
I like to listen to musicians who've spent a little more time "in the woodshed" mastering their craft.