I hate grunge.

The Foo Fighters are the epitome of bland, pedestrian, radio-friendly rock. Is that supposed to further your argument somehow?

I was 17 in 1991 and I remember seeing the video for Smells Like Teen Spirit for the first time and thinking ‘holy shit, these guys are onto something and this is going to be fucking massive’. At the time I was listening to thrash & death metal pretty much exclusively and I fucking hated glam/hair metal so I was overjoyed that a new legit wave of music that had actual substance and artistic merit would end up being the death knell for the hairspray and makeup wearing poser crowd.

DEATH TO FALSE METAL
I was 17 year old in 1992 grunge broke big and can remember listening to it on the radio and seeing the videos on mtv and thinking "why do so many of these people only want to talk about being depressed and hating life?", then I remember the day kurt cobain committed suicide and the massive overreaction it got as if it was somehow this unexpected event despite the fact he'd tried to off himself two or three times in the previous year or so (all of which had been widely reported on) yet my peers all expected me to care as if it mattered to me in the slightest regardless of the fact I hated his music and didn't care for the grunge fad at alll. All those queer "alternative / Grunge Bands" also copied each other & a lot of my friends were even selling out to them. Im like WOW you guys were putting down Poison & Slaughter & THEN talk highly of Nirvana & Pearl Jam!? WTF? That's how I felt about the 90's. Just a bunch of bands cloning each other and a majority having boring, annoying whiny vocalists. Glam metal bands still had plenty of fans, but the industry embraced the whole alternative/grunge scene at that time, and milked that dry too. What annoys me is how people don't take 80s Heavy Metal seriously because of how the bands looked. If you go back and look, there was some KILLER hard rock/metal that came out in the early to mid 90's that largely went unnoticed. Skid Row's "Slave to The Grind" was amazing! The Coverdale/Page album, I still play to this day! Brother Kane put out some amazing stuff! Badlands was great! Even Poison put out a criminally underrated album in "Native Tongue." Warrant was doing great stuff. Winger was great! I could go on and on. The 90's" bands didn't last that long. After 1995 "grunge" died faster than hair metal. Think about it. During grunge Aerosmith, Def Leppard,The Scorpions, Bon Jovi just name a few had massive hits and sold a ton of records.

The Foo Fighters are the epitome of bland, pedestrian, radio-friendly rock. Is that supposed to further your argument somehow?

I was 17 in 1991 and I remember seeing the video for Smells Like Teen Spirit for the first time and thinking ‘holy shit, these guys are onto something and this is going to be fucking massive’. At the time I was listening to thrash & death metal pretty much exclusively and I fucking hated glam/hair metal so I was overjoyed that a new legit wave of music that had actual substance and artistic merit would end up being the death knell for the hairspray and makeup wearing poser crowd.

DEATH TO FALSE METAL

when i heard "smells like teen spirit" for the first time, i was puzzled, wondering why the fucking hell MTV was playing a song where i couldn't understand the fucking lyrics

DEATH TO FALSE METAL
Grunge didn't kill anything. The music labels forced it down everyones throats and told everybody it was cool. Which is something they could do then as all people had was radio MTV/VH1 and music rags. And not something they could do now. There is no grunge left... it's all post-grunge, and that shit is ridiculous... has been since the late 90's and early 2000's. Glam Metal is pretty much my favorite style of metal mainly due to how great the guitar parts were. That's one thing that's always boggled me when people scoff at it, whether they be thrash fans or not, was how one could possibly snuff these guitar wizards like Vito Bratta of White Lion, Reb Beach of Winger, George Lynch of Dokken/Lynch Mob and dozens of others. I also happen to enjoy bands like Pantera, Iron Maiden, Megadeth and especially Metallica, especially since Metallica happens to be one of my all time favorite bands. WASP wasn't really glam, they were shock rock, and aside from Electric Circus and TLC they were a metal band. Go give a listen to their catalog from '89 forward, Headless Children, Crimson Idol, KFD, Unholy Terror, Dying for the World, Dominator, Neon God I and II, and Babylon are kickass metal albums with a touch of prog. They have more in common with Maiden and Megadeth than Motley Crue and Poison. Most important of all is that those girly looking boys in drags could fucking shred and write amazing songs. Lead guitar players like Warren DiMartini (Ratt), George Lynch (Dokken), Snake Sabo (Skid Row), Carlos Cavazo (Quiet Riot), Randy Rhoads (Quiet Riot, Ozzy), Vito Bratta (White Lion), Mick Mars (Motley Crue), Reb Beach (Winger) etc., are fucking GUITAR GODS and were hugelly influential on upcoming guitar players (even for thrash metal shredders of the era). Go listen to those early Dokken, Wasp, Ratt, Motley, Def Leppard records. Beautiful arragements, cool as fuck heavy riffs, pounding drumming. Come on! Glam Metal (besides the looks) was AMAZING! Shitty grunge came along and killed good music. Dokken, musically lyrically are far superior than any grunge band ever. Hey everyone, let's write 3 chords and write songs about how we are a bunch of whiney pussys. Let's all whine & bitch. Then ultimately shoot ourself. Only bad that was any good at all was/is Alice In Chains!! Even then it was more just their first album: Facelift. Grunge sucked ass! I remember when it first came out and I was like "These guys only know how to play 3 chords. Motherfuck'n lame!" It was boring and shitty back then and it's just as boring and shitty now. In fact it's probably even more boring and shitty now than it was back then. The only reason Grunge became popular is because of posers like Kurt "Oh! I'm so depressed and in emotional pain even though I'm a millionaire" Cobain. Fuck'n hack!
There's a difference between being inspired by something and just plain ripping something off. At least with Glam Metal each band tried to put their own spin on things. Cinderella sounded more bluesy than say Dokken who had a more traditional metal sound, while Warrant had a more poppy sound. With Grunge, they all sound exactly the same. Same Eddie Vedder singing style, same poorly tuned guitars, same generic power chords.

Hair metal is the most obnoxious, vapid, shallow, narcisstic, money hungry, trendy, image-obsessed, corporate owned, trashy, androgynous, dogshit to ever smear it's godawful fucking legacy on the face of music as a whole. Anything that contributes to the demise of that fucking idiotic trend is great in my book. The best thing to happen to all those limpwristed transsexuals is the fact that they are all now washed-up, lethargic pieces of shit playing county/state fairs and can barely waddle themselves onto the stages, which is exactly the hellish, musical purgatory those cocksuckers deserve. I saw Faster Pussycat with Quiet Riot in my small ass town about 4 or 5 years ago, and it was seriously the most pathetic thing I'd ever seen in my life: wrinkly fat bastards squeezing 85% of their lard rolls into the same fugly spandex/pleather clothes they wore 30 years ago, and barely able to force themselves to make it through the same overplayed radio bullshit they've been playing for a fucking meal ticket for the better part of the past 30 years. And it's DISGUSTINGLY obvious that they're all just doing it to make a fucking buck to pay for their 14th divorce too. You can tell they have zero fucking energy, they're all about to lay down and die right there on stage. FP's vocalist looked like The Creature that Ate Marilyn Manson, and every other band member hadn't been treated much better by Father Time.

That whole "scene" was literally based entirely on image: "oooh look at us, we live to excess, look at our (women's) clothes that we spent thousands of dollars on, ooh sex drugs and rock n' roll are cooooooooool". No you're just a tool, there's a reason thrash guys used to beat the snot out of those queers on the street. They didn't do it for a genuine love for music, they did it to bang sluts, buy drugs, and make a bunch of money, which they obviously all did.

You talk about how they wrote great songs and were such great musicians...yeah sure, the guitarists could shred, but the songs were all pedantic, predictable 4/4 nonsense. It was literally vapid pop-music wrapped up in a pseudo emotional and wannabe bad-boy image, replete with songs about women, drugs, and rock. How predictable. You complain about how grunge was whiny and emotional, all of your favorite bands biggest songs were power ballads, crying about a woman, which was nothing but pandering to hormonal teenagers anyway, because they spent every second on tour cheating on their wives by fucking the brains out of every underrage piece of flesh that came their way. At least grunge has SOME level of authenticity to it. Nirvana was just some dumb fucking kids playing their brand of rock in a garage. They trolled MTV by refusing to play to a backing track of their own music, instead of being the channel's beaten mewling curs, begging for airtime like hair bands. And I don't even LIKE Nirvana very much; they're my least favorite of the top names in the genre, Alice in Chains being my favorite, easily. And again, because of the authenticity; anyone could PLAINLY hear the anguish in Layne's voice, begging the listener not to make the same mistakes he did pertaining to drugs, not promoting drug use and promiscuity to teenager like your empty idols spent a decade doing hahahaha.

If you really think that AIC, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, and Soundgarden (just to name a few of the very most popular examples) sound remotely the same, you're either Helen fucking Keller or being willfully ignorant for the sake of being argumentative. I don't even know how they are considered the same genre, as "grunge" seems to be a mostly amorphous blanket term for 90s alternative rock. Not a single one of them was nearly as poppy as any band you've listed, and if you criticize them for writing simplistic songs, while listening to literally the weakest, most simplistic form of metal (and I use that term EXTREMELY loosely), you're a fucking hypocrite. 90% of hair metal was bland power chords in a verse-chorus song structure.

Your utter lack of self awareness would be hilarious if it wasn't so embarrassing. You literally said "grunge didn't kill anything" and "grunge killed good music". Which is it?? Make up your mind, you senile old bastard. And by the way, you're partially right with the latter statement; grunge did contribute to the death of something, but it sure as fuck wasn't GOOD music, maybe just opened up the eyes of those waking up from the slumber of the 80s to realize, hey, we've been spoonfed bland, shallow, androgynous dogshit for like 10 years now, maybe some music with substance would be cool.

You wanna talk about lyrics? Ok. AIC wrote songs about the deep pain of drug addiction, the Vietnam War, etc.. Eddie Vetter wrote a really touching song based on that guy that Into the Wild was about who wandered into the Alaskan wilderness and sadly died there, the song being about the need to be free over the desire to belong in society. Granted, perhaps not the most incredibly metaphysical or philosophical subject matter, but at least it came from a place of authenticity. 95% of hair metal lyrics are about women and/or partying. The most intelligent glam song lyrically is that shit Dokken did for Nightmare on Elm Street. And by the way, this is all coming from someone who listened almost exclusively to glam/hair metal for over a year, even the less popular stuff like Kix, the obscure stuff like Wikked Gypsy, or the newer bands like Crashdiet and Reckless love. LOL even when listening to the most shallow music on earth, you're nothing but an entry level fan longing for the glory days.

I'm done. I can't even begin to address all the nonsenical horseshit you've spewed on this idiotic thread, most of it based in fantasy, not fact, and a pathetic need for nostalgia. Something about grunge bringing about goths?? Even I know that's absurd, and just to illustrate my point, here's a direct quote from Wikipedia: "The goth subculture is a youth subculture that began in England during the early 1980s where it developed from the audience of gothic rock, an offshoot of the post-punk genre". Goths were around before glam metal was hahahaa. I could MAYBE understand hating grunge if you were trying to compare it death metal, or something else more underground then two genres that were both Top 40 allstars for their repective decades, but you're trying to compare it to literally the weakest target possible. I really don't even hate glam that much at all, I still play some Ratt and Skid Row these days, I just hate your pitiful fucking attitude about it. Why are you going on a forum of strangers just spewing hate on something? Why even waste the energy on something you claim to hate rather than supporting what you love? Why not just let people enjoy what they enjoy? There's a fuckton of music I dislike, but I don't go around telling people on the internet how much I dislike them. And this is a METAL forum anyway, why is hating grunge even remotely pertinent? And besides ALLLLLLLLLL of that...who really cares?? This whole fucking debate has been beaten into the ground over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, time and time again since the early 90s. It's like constantly bringing up the fact that St. Anger sucks, or arguing over who's better, Metallica or Megadeth? It's a dead horse that autistic people keep beating and beating, and it's getting really old. So yeah, I've been watching this thread since it started and trying to hold my tongue, but since you keep spewing the same tiresome, monotonous rhetoric, I figured I'd kill a few minutes typing out some equally vitriolic shit. Fuck you, check into a nursing home ASAP, let your family forget you exist, and die propped up in a wheelchair in a puddle of piss, you illiterate dinosaur.

The concept that grunge is more "real" than hair metal just because they sang about being drug addicted fucks never made much sense to me, especially since Alice N Chainz was just a sex & party hair metal band singing about their sex & party lives that hopped onto the grunge bandwagon when they became heroin addicts and decided to sign about their junkie lives.

Hair metal is the most obnoxious, vapid, shallow, narcisstic, money hungry, trendy, image-obsessed, corporate owned, trashy, androgynous, dogshit to ever smear it's godawful fucking legacy on the face of music as a whole. Anything that contributes to the demise of that fucking idiotic trend is great in my book. The best thing to happen to all those limpwristed transsexuals is the fact that they are all now washed-up, lethargic pieces of shit playing county/state fairs and can barely waddle themselves onto the stages, which is exactly the hellish, musical purgatory those cocksuckers deserve. I saw Faster Pussycat with Quiet Riot in my small ass town about 4 or 5 years ago, and it was seriously the most pathetic thing I'd ever seen in my life: wrinkly fat bastards squeezing 85% of their lard rolls into the same fugly spandex/pleather clothes they wore 30 years ago, and barely able to force themselves to make it through the same overplayed radio bullshit they've been playing for a fucking meal ticket for the better part of the past 30 years. And it's DISGUSTINGLY obvious that they're all just doing it to make a fucking buck to pay for their 14th divorce too. You can tell they have zero fucking energy, they're all about to lay down and die right there on stage. FP's vocalist looked like The Creature that Ate Marilyn Manson, and every other band member hadn't been treated much better by Father Time.

That whole "scene" was literally based entirely on image: "oooh look at us, we live to excess, look at our (women's) clothes that we spent thousands of dollars on, ooh sex drugs and rock n' roll are cooooooooool". No you're just a tool, there's a reason thrash guys used to beat the snot out of those queers on the street. They didn't do it for a genuine love for music, they did it to bang sluts, buy drugs, and make a bunch of money, which they obviously all did.

You talk about how they wrote great songs and were such great musicians...yeah sure, the guitarists could shred, but the songs were all pedantic, predictable 4/4 nonsense. It was literally vapid pop-music wrapped up in a pseudo emotional and wannabe bad-boy image, replete with songs about women, drugs, and rock. How predictable. You complain about how grunge was whiny and emotional, all of your favorite bands biggest songs were power ballads, crying about a woman, which was nothing but pandering to hormonal teenagers anyway, because they spent every second on tour cheating on their wives by fucking the brains out of every underrage piece of flesh that came their way. At least grunge has SOME level of authenticity to it. Nirvana was just some dumb fucking kids playing their brand of rock in a garage. They trolled MTV by refusing to play to a backing track of their own music, instead of being the channel's beaten mewling curs, begging for airtime like hair bands. And I don't even LIKE Nirvana very much; they're my least favorite of the top names in the genre, Alice in Chains being my favorite, easily. And again, because of the authenticity; anyone could PLAINLY hear the anguish in Layne's voice, begging the listener not to make the same mistakes he did pertaining to drugs, not promoting drug use and promiscuity to teenager like your empty idols spent a decade doing hahahaha.

If you really think that AIC, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, and Soundgarden (just to name a few of the very most popular examples) sound remotely the same, you're either Helen fucking Keller or being willfully ignorant for the sake of being argumentative. I don't even know how they are considered the same genre, as "grunge" seems to be a mostly amorphous blanket term for 90s alternative rock. Not a single one of them was nearly as poppy as any band you've listed, and if you criticize them for writing simplistic songs, while listening to literally the weakest, most simplistic form of metal (and I use that term EXTREMELY loosely), you're a fucking hypocrite. 90% of hair metal was bland power chords in a verse-chorus song structure.

Your utter lack of self awareness would be hilarious if it wasn't so embarrassing. You literally said "grunge didn't kill anything" and "grunge killed good music". Which is it?? Make up your mind, you senile old bastard. And by the way, you're partially right with the latter statement; grunge did contribute to the death of something, but it sure as fuck wasn't GOOD music, maybe just opened up the eyes of those waking up from the slumber of the 80s to realize, hey, we've been spoonfed bland, shallow, androgynous dogshit for like 10 years now, maybe some music with substance would be cool.

You wanna talk about lyrics? Ok. AIC wrote songs about the deep pain of drug addiction, the Vietnam War, etc.. Eddie Vetter wrote a really touching song based on that guy that Into the Wild was about who wandered into the Alaskan wilderness and sadly died there, the song being about the need to be free over the desire to belong in society. Granted, perhaps not the most incredibly metaphysical or philosophical subject matter, but at least it came from a place of authenticity. 95% of hair metal lyrics are about women and/or partying. The most intelligent glam song lyrically is that shit Dokken did for Nightmare on Elm Street. And by the way, this is all coming from someone who listened almost exclusively to glam/hair metal for over a year, even the less popular stuff like Kix, the obscure stuff like Wikked Gypsy, or the newer bands like Crashdiet and Reckless love. LOL even when listening to the most shallow music on earth, you're nothing but an entry level fan longing for the glory days.

I'm done. I can't even begin to address all the nonsenical horseshit you've spewed on this idiotic thread, most of it based in fantasy, not fact, and a pathetic need for nostalgia. Something about grunge bringing about goths?? Even I know that's absurd, and just to illustrate my point, here's a direct quote from Wikipedia: "The goth subculture is a youth subculture that began in England during the early 1980s where it developed from the audience of gothic rock, an offshoot of the post-punk genre". Goths were around before glam metal was hahahaa. I could MAYBE understand hating grunge if you were trying to compare it death metal, or something else more underground then two genres that were both Top 40 allstars for their repective decades, but you're trying to compare it to literally the weakest target possible. I really don't even hate glam that much at all, I still play some Ratt and Skid Row these days, I just hate your pitiful fucking attitude about it. Why are you going on a forum of strangers just spewing hate on something? Why even waste the energy on something you claim to hate rather than supporting what you love? Why not just let people enjoy what they enjoy? There's a fuckton of music I dislike, but I don't go around telling people on the internet how much I dislike them. And this is a METAL forum anyway, why is hating grunge even remotely pertinent? And besides ALLLLLLLLLL of that...who really cares?? This whole fucking debate has been beaten into the ground over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, time and time again since the early 90s. It's like constantly bringing up the fact that St. Anger sucks, or arguing over who's better, Metallica or Megadeth? It's a dead horse that autistic people keep beating and beating, and it's getting really old. So yeah, I've been watching this thread since it started and trying to hold my tongue, but since you keep spewing the same tiresome, monotonous rhetoric, I figured I'd kill a few minutes typing out some equally vitriolic shit. Fuck you, check into a nursing home ASAP, let your family forget you exist, and die propped up in a wheelchair in a puddle of piss, you illiterate dinosaur.

There should be a temple somewhere with walls painted with these fucking texts.

Last edited:
The concept that grunge is more "real" than hair metal just because they sang about being drug addicted fucks never made much sense to me, especially since Alice N Chainz was just a sex & party hair metal band singing about their sex & party lives that hopped onto the grunge bandwagon when they became heroin addicts and decided to sign about their junkie lives.

I never meant to necessarily imply that they are more real than glam BECAUSE they sing about being junkies, I simply meant that at least their lyrics are about something a little deeper than vapid party music overall, not just their songs about drugs. I think you're focusing on that part a little too literally, it was just an example, but I definitely get what you mean. When I listen to AIC, I always sort of interpreted it as Layne telling the listener, "don't make the same mistakes I did, it's ruined my life", not "go out, do drugs, fuck sluts lol". And that was just an example, the point is, songs and themes in the grunge genre aren't entirely centered around one ideal: complete hedonism. There's a bit more to it.

Yeah AIC did play glam at first, but I think it was just a phase for Layne. Jerry, being the main songwriter, was never a part of them during that era. Looking at myself, like I said, I used to love glam/hair metal, now I only really listen to it to feel nostalgic once in a blue moon. Perhaps that sounds a bit defensive, but that's how I've always thought about it.

Amazing post. It's unfortunate that Nickbot1975's rebuttal will likely ignore most of it and involve more nonsensical ranting and several links to Warrant videos.

Reactions: morguelord
I never meant to necessarily imply that they are more real than glam BECAUSE they sing about being junkies, I simply meant that at least their lyrics are about something a little deeper than vapid party music overall, not just their songs about drugs. I think you're focusing on that part a little too literally, it was just an example, but I definitely get what you mean. When I listen to AIC, I always sort of interpreted it as Layne telling the listener, "don't make the same mistakes I did, it's ruined my life", not "go out, do drugs, fuck sluts lol". And that was just an example, the point is, songs and themes in the grunge genre aren't entirely centered around one ideal: complete hedonism. There's a bit more to it.

Yeah AIC did play glam at first, but I think it was just a phase for Layne. Jerry, being the main songwriter, was never a part of them during that era. Looking at myself, like I said, I used to love glam/hair metal, now I only really listen to it to feel nostalgic once in a blue moon. Perhaps that sounds a bit defensive, but that's how I've always thought about it.
Grunge is just another dumb label that mass media seems to assign and require for everything. All those bands (MLB, Pearl Jam, AIC, etc) were nothing more than glam/funk/hair bands that rode the wave of attention that Nirvana (a non-Seattle band) brought, and proceeded to completely change their sound and image to assimilate. Talk about zero musical integrity.
In general, MLB is considered a grunge band, but every time I listen to them all I get is glam rock/80s hair metal vibes. A couple songs could be considered grunge I guess, like Stargazer... but I really don't see what makes this band "grunge" as the primary genre of music they fit into.

If you consider grunge a scene and not a genre, then I guess the fact that they are from Seattle and have Gossard/Ament among the members could qualify them. The transition from Hair metal to grunge was pushed strongly by the record companies, and most were eager to kill Glam and bring in Grunge bands. The reason for this is many of the metal bands sold millions of albums in the 80s/early 90s, and when it was time to renew their contracts, the record companies were going to have to give them record contracts worth millions because these glam bands had proven they could sell lots of records. When these glam bands were living in the gutter and they got their first record deal, they were lucky if the got $200,000. For example, Motley Crue renewed their contract in 1991 for 25 million dollars. The record companies figured they could sign a grunge band from the gutter for $200,000, and get a good 4 or 5 albums out of them before they had to renew their contracts and give them the big bucks. Then they could drop all the Glam bands they did not want to pay large sums of money to and could write them off as losses on their taxes. "Hair Metal" never deserved to get pounded. Those bands had talented musicians who actually practiced and played cool, catchy songs with balls and energy. Musicianship in popular music went down in many ways after the 80's, all the way to the pathetic state that it is today. At least hair metal was fun. The thing that sucks about grunge is that its after-effects still permeate rock music today. It sucked out all the energy that made rock music exciting. Modern rock bands still take themselves too seriously because of grunge, with the depressing songs, somber lyrics, boring vocals, and bland rhythm sections . Its like bands are afraid to just have fun and rock out with a catchy tune laced with piercing vocals, crunchy riffs, and blazing solos. JanI Lane was a fucking awesome songwriter, if people only know him because of Cherry Pie is because they are some incultural idiots than don´t know s hit about music. Uncle Tom's Cabin rocked (and was a true ballad by definition, as opposed to what became known as a ballad). It's still one of my favorite songs today. Cherry Pie? It was catchy and cool and all of that. But Uncle Tom's Cabin--that was a real song.

Uncle Tom’s Cabin...let’s take a civil rights book about anti-slavery and turn it into a cheesy music video about utter fucking nonsense...that song sucked...next!!

Uncle Tom’s Cabin...let’s take a civil rights book about anti-slavery and turn it into a cheesy music video about utter fucking nonsense...that song sucked...next!!
Jani at his peak was definitely amongst the best. Few singers interacted with and bonded with the crowd as he did. He used to tour main floor on a bouncers shoulders singing with the people. The best. RIP. Grunge destroyed people's perception of music. Warrant is one of the most underrated bands of the 80s/early 90s. Shame cherry pie became Jani's namesake... they really were great. Grunge was nothing more than a certain way of dressing that the bands had that had people finding a word to describe the way music had progressed..You ask any band that was labeled a Grunge band and they will say they didn't name theirselves Grunge. Warrant and Skid Row had some of the best songwriters ever.... Jani, Snake and Rachel were some of the best songwriters of all time. How do you know when an artist has true talent? When they sound just as good live as in the recorded version. Ahhh the good old days of my youth when artists were actually real musicians not the lip synching demons you have dominating the music biz today. Kids today don't know what real music or Rock N roll is. The industry didn't want really talented people and the industry knew that if didn't sabotage these bands somehow they'd have to re-negotiate all the contracts and pay higher royalty percentages as the bands careers blossomed so they killed the scene. The corporate monster that is the music industry exploited its workers & fired them after making their profit.

Well...at least nobody has to worry about hearing from Jani Lane (John Kennedy Oswald :tickled:)...ever again...or getting run over and killed by the drunk piece of shit

He ended up in the “wishing well” after all!!...went out like a punk, bitch in a Comfort Inn hotel. Too bad..he just missed his father of the decade award ceremony...what a scumbag.