I hate grunge.

wAr7Oe3.gif

What a sad piece of shit...View attachment 14812
FUCK YOU!I'm a HUGE Motley Crue fan. Not so much because of Vince, but because their bass player, Nikki Sixx is a pretty fuckiing amazing guy. The guy was a full blown heroin addict and now is clean and the head of a record label and all of the proceeds of his book, "The Heroin Diaries" went to the Running with the Night Foundation, which houses and helps runaway kids. I've seen Motley Live 5 times. They've never given a shit about what was going to be popular on the radio, they just wrote about whatever they wanted. "Home Sweet Home" was the first video ever retired by MTV because it had been #1 for so long and "You're All I Need" was the first video ever banned by MTV for non-sexual content.

I miss the good highschool times rockin to crue and leppard..poison ..in the parking lot before class started.long live 80s/early 90s heavy metal. Fuck grunge music at least glam isn't oversaturated with talentlless junkie hipsters (Cobain, Cornell). I don't exactly hear teens today listening to "Hair" metal music which kinda saddens me. I think more teens today should be more appreciative of good old rock/heavy metal bands. So many people who were into mainstream rock and metal just abandon it for alternative/post grunge crap .

FUCK YOU!I'm a HUGE Motley Crue fan. Not so much because of Vince, but because their bass player, Nikki Sixx is a pretty fuckiing amazing guy. The guy was a full blown heroin addict and now is clean and the head of a record label and all of the proceeds of his book, "The Heroin Diaries" went to the Running with the Night Foundation, which houses and helps runaway kids. I've seen Motley Live 5 times. They've never given a shit about what was going to be popular on the radio, they just wrote about whatever they wanted. "Home Sweet Home" was the first video ever retired by MTV because it had been #1 for so long and "You're All I Need" was the first video ever banned by MTV for non-sexual content.

I miss the good highschool times rockin to crue and leppard..poison ..in the parking lot before class started.long live 80s/early 90s heavy metal. Fuck grunge music at least glam isn't oversaturated with talentlless junkie hipsters (Cobain, Cornell). I don't exactly hear teens today listening to "Hair" metal music which kinda saddens me. I think more teens today should be more appreciative of good old rock/heavy metal bands. So many people who were into mainstream rock and metal just abandon it for alternative/post grunge crap .

tl;dr version of these two posts:

*makes post about how amazing a junkie is*

*says hair metal wasn't full of junkies*

Yeah man people need to get over Cobain and Cornell, when are those fuckin gloryhogs ever going to finally die?

Nobody is taking your hair metal away from you, fads come and go...hair metal is one of them- exactly that: a fad within musical history. Thinking that grunge music is the “cause” of hair metals death is sadly missing the point. The economy was GREAT for the music industry (and hair metal) in the 80’s...by the mid nineties the economy AND job market was changing (getting worse) and album sales and concert turnout was slowing because, well...people had less money for frivolous activities. The ‘rockstars’ (all the morons you keep naming) didn’t want to scale back their lavish lifestyles...AT ALL!!...they kept demanding hookers, money, blow, hotel trashings etc. and a lot of these drugged out dullards had no clue most of them were either going broke or already owing the record companies when their spending bills out-shot their album sales going into the late 90’s...Vince Neil, Axl Rose etc. were known as eccentric fit-throwing idiots who had trouble understanding business due to a partying ineptness and severe drug/alcohol addiction problems. By the 00’s most of these bands were burned out and needed rehab anyway...their groupies had aged and there was an uprising in women’s equality as well as music, evidenced by 90’s female performer popularity and female fronted alternative music groups...and less of these younger girls were willing to “put out” for aging mysogenist assholes (how terrible...) Anyway, the young replace the aging...movies, entertainment and yes, even music. Your “golden age” is never coming back, even if it does -by then you’ll be fucking old anyway...That’s why Vince still thinks it’s the 80’s and acts like a low IQ sack of shit...Studs on his crotch? (WTF??)...gets arrested for beating up a prostitute...beats up his girlfriend in front of everyone for talking to Nicholas Cage, who quickly stops him from pulling her hair (tough guy lol) and giving her an 80’s style beating. Woman beater: cool title to have. If you blame grunge then I’m glad grunge is the reason your day in the sun is over. It’s just music...

Good news though...Nitro is back!!! Haha...it’s takes Chris Adler to attempt to put these other two fucking renob’s back on the map...:puke:A926C069-59FF-420D-9391-8BABAB56DFBA.jpeg

Nobody is taking your hair metal away from you, fads come and go...hair metal is one of them- exactly that: a fad within musical history. Thinking that grunge music is the “cause” of hair metals death is sadly missing the point. The economy was GREAT for the music industry (and hair metal) in the 80’s...by the mid nineties the economy AND job market was changing (getting worse) and album sales and concert turnout was slowing because, well...people had less money for frivolous activities. The ‘rockstars’ (all the morons you keep naming) didn’t want to scale back their lavish lifestyles...AT ALL!!...they kept demanding hookers, money, blow, hotel trashings etc. and a lot of these drugged out dullards had no clue most of them were either going broke or already owing the record companies when their spending bills out-shot their album sales going into the late 90’s...Vince Neil, Axl Rose etc. were known as eccentric fit-throwing idiots who had trouble understanding business due to a partying ineptness and severe drug/alcohol addiction problems. By the 00’s most of these bands were burned out and needed rehab anyway...their groupies had aged and there was an uprising in women’s equality as well as music, evidenced by 90’s female performer popularity and female fronted alternative music groups...and less of these younger girls were willing to “put out” for aging mysogenist assholes (how terrible...) Anyway, the young replace the aging...movies, entertainment and yes, even music. Your “golden age” is never coming back, even if it does -by then you’ll be fucking old anyway...That’s why Vince still thinks it’s the 80’s and acts like a low IQ sack of shit...Studs on his crotch? (WTF??)...gets arrested for beating up a prostitute...beats up his girlfriend in front of everyone for talking to Nicholas Cage, who quickly stops him from pulling her hair (tough guy lol) and giving her an 80’s style beating. Woman beater: cool title to have. If you blame grunge then I’m glad grunge is the reason your day in the sun is over. It’s just music...
Axl and Vince where both no pussies and still arent! Axl is a maniac and everybody knows it! Vince was a barroombrawler before he got famous! But seriously? Nikki sixx is the sickest fucker of the Rock n Roll world! Ever heard the Story where he wanted to break an Actors knees with Biker friends cause his Girl cheated on him with that Guy? Tommy lee was a Wild one but not a Brawler or fighter id say. Two of the most Baddest fuckers in Rock n Roll are Blacky Lawless and Chris Holmes! Axl and Vince had horrible childhoods and were constantly in trouble with law enforcement. If it was for fights or manslaughter. Vince Neil grew up in Compton where a kid got murdered on his front porch...... Compton was rough in the 70s man..... Vince Neil was arrested in 1992 for slicing a bar owners face open with a beer bottle.

Last edited:
Why are you all writing so many words about the fucking perversion that was glam. Sometimes I open this thread when I'm falling asleep and I read these litanies and they're just psychotic.

Fuck you with all passion.

:lol:...Axl Rose got punched in the mouth by Tommy Hilfiger and didn’t do shit...PUSSY!!...Vince Neil beats women in public...PUSSY!!...neither of these “bad asses” are fighters...they’re known for wildly “flailing” or throwing rabbit punches while everyone and security breaks it up and prevents them from getting hit back...”Brawlers”...lol, mmmkay...these guys were too fucking scrawny and sucked up to be “brawlers”...I’d put money down that my 17 yo son (Div 1 collegiate wrestler) could slap Tommy Lee and Nikki Six around at the same time...GTFOH with that shit!!...

Last edited:
Why are you all writing so many words about the fucking perversion that was glam. Sometimes I open this thread when I'm falling asleep and I read these litanies and they're just psychotic.

Fuck you with all passion.

Can't be any worse than your sociopathic garbage tbh

Can't be any worse than your sociopathic garbage tbh

FUCK OFF they had long hair but at the same time they played the guitar and yes they beat up some women but they were really badass and they had long hair and stuff but then some other people played some different chords with their instruments and I'm fucking dying over it. FUCK OFF they had long hair but at the same time they played the guitar and yes the beat up some women but they were really badass and they had long hair and stuff but then some other people played some different chords with their instruments and I'm fucking dying over it. FUCK OFF they had long hair but at the same time they played the guitar and yes they beat up some women but they were really badass and they had long hair and stuff but then some other people played some different chords with their instruments and I'm fucking dying over it.

FUCK OFF they had long hair but at the same time they played the guitar and yes they beat up some women but they were really badass and they had long hair and stuff but then some other people played some different chords with their instruments and I'm fucking dying over it.
FUCK OFF they had long hair but at the same time they played the guitar and yes they beat up some women but they were really badass and they had long hair and stuff but then some other people played some different chords with their instruments and I'm fucking dying over it.

A YOUTUBE VIDEO.

Here's your sociopathic garbage fatso. How do you like it?

Here's your sociopathic garbage fatso. How do you like it?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

:lol:...Axl Rose got punched in the mouth by Tommy Hilfiger and didn’t do shit...PUSSY!!...Vince Neil beats women in public...PUSSY!!...neither of these “bad asses” are fighters...they’re known for wildly “flailing” or throwing rabbit punches while everyone and security breaks it up and prevents them from getting hit back...”Brawlers”...lol, mmmkay...these guys were too fucking scrawny and sucked up to be “brawlers”...I’d put money down that my 17 yo son (Div 1 collegiate wrestler) could slap Tommy Lee and Nikki Six around at the same time...GTFOH with that shit!!...
Musicians being characters makes for fascinating and fun music history and is way more memorable than all those artists who are just the nicest, most down-to-earth people who you'd love to have a beer with. Save those people for after a live set, but give me the former for the stories.

Gene Simmons: quite possibly the least musical talent AND biggest piece of shit in the entire music industry...you’re really showing me...