I hate grunge.

This is what i am talking about.
It was the best time in music by far no phones just great music and u rock the fuck out for 3 hrs. It was the best time love being a 80's kid!!!!!!

Nikki Sixx didn't have a phone?

This is what i am talking about.
It was the best time in music by far no phones just great music and u rock the fuck out for 3 hrs. It was the best time love being a 80's kid!!!!!!

i hate to say it dude, but if your go-to favorite band in 1989 was Motely Crue, than you truly have some shitty taste in music. But it's okay, your fiery personalty makes up for it.

i hate to say it dude, but if your go-to favorite band in 1989 was Motely Crue, than you truly have some shitty taste in music. But it's okay, your fiery personalty makes up for it.
I disagree with you. Nobody was more badass than Motley Crue! Tommy Lee was one of the best straightforward 4/4 drummers of the time. No arguing that. Nikki was an amazing songwriter too. And Mick Mars wrote some of the best guitar riffs of the 80's. However, I have always found his guitar solos to be humdrum. Even Vince back in the 80's/early 90's could at least hold a tune. And sing the words, mostly. The best thing was that he was a terrific frontman. Amazing to watch live. So raw and energetic. He lost that in the late 90's and has never even tried to get it back, only got worse and worse until now he can't even sing a full word and relies 100% on auto-tune to stay even close to correct in terms of pitch and key.

I disagree with you. Do you think that i am "less of a metalhead" because i like women's bodies? I am more sexually attracted to ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager.Nobody was more badass than Motley Crue! Tommy Lee was one of the best straightforward 4/4 drummers of the time. No arguing that. Nikki was an amazing songwriter too. And Mick Mars wrote some of the best guitar riffs of the 80's. However, I have always found his guitar solos to be humdrum. Even Vince back in the 80's/early 90's could at least hold a tune. Fuck you! You pathetic Kurt Cobain fanboy. Grunge was, is and will forever be shit. Also how’s smells like teen spirit more politically charged than the masterpiece that is holy wars, peace sells or any Megadeth song? Fuck even Sabbath were political War pigs Children of the grave. When ever my wife and I listen to the metal of the 80s/early 90s, I now say we were living in the best times of metal. Grunge killed rock music. I was a teen in this era LATE80S/EARLY90S. The "fun" we all had going to Heavy Metal shows.....either at local bars or arena shows. Everyone was happy.....the music was happy and upbeat.....and the occasional power ballad to get over you first girlfriend. Great music not to remind you of your problems.....but to make you feel good, laugh, and enjoy life! Miss the 80's/early90's with a passion! Not to mention that the girls were way sexier then! Do you remember? And sing the words, mostly. The best thing was that he was a terrific frontman. You are right. I guess i am emotionally hurt by what happened in the 90's. 80's/early 90' were such fun times to be alive and a fan of Heavy Metal music. Concerts were fun and wild. I fucking love how women dressed back then too. So damn cute. Musicians playing real instruments, there was a sense of family and community in the scene, people went to these shows to have fun actually enjoy the music, no one had stupid smartphones pointed at the stage. Compare the gutter shit that is popular today to " hair metal" bands, mumble rappers, boy bands and a bunch of social media sluts pretending to be Mariah Carey. All because Nirvana managed to dethrone heavy metal and rock. Amazing to watch live. So raw and energetic. He lost that in the late 90's and has never even tried to get it back, only got worse and worse until now he can't even sing a full word and relies 100% on auto-tune to stay even close to correct in terms of pitch and key.

Reactions: Bloopy
Do you think that i am "less of a metalhead" because i like women's bodies? I am more sexually attracted to ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager.
No, just different tastes. I mean the correlation between exaggerated features in women and everything to excess in hair metal is amusing. I could just as well say that some music genres would correlate well with small tits and having a chip on one's shoulder. :lol: I like big tits too, but not at the expense of tall, pollo asado thighs holding them up.

Reactions: Nick1975
No, just different tastes. I mean the correlation between exaggerated features in women and everything to excess in hair metal is amusing. I could just as well say that some music genres would correlate well with small tits and having a chip on one's shoulder. :lol: I like big tits too, but not at the expense of tall, pollo asado thighs holding them up.
Visual attraction does play a role for me. I like voluptuous women. I like large massive boobs a lot. I also have a huge weakness for tan skin and black hair. Of course, personality plays a role in all of this, but if we're talking just physically for me the, taller a woman the better. One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to tall curvy ultrafeminine women.They turn me on. For me nothing looks sexier on a woman than a shiny satin or silk outfit.

I love women in silky satin clothing. If I see a tall woman with big breasts wearing satin blouse on high heels walking down the street I will be aroused. Small breasts don't really do it for me. Every time i see tall feminine woman dressed in satin or silk outfit walking around with big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control

I love women in silky satin clothing. If I see a tall woman with big breasts wearing satin blouse on high heels walking down the street I will be aroused. Small breasts don't really do it for me. Every time i see tall feminine woman dressed in satin or silk outfit walking around with big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control

:rofl:

I too am questioning the legitimacy of Nick's account. His last outburst came out of nowhere & he just seems to repeat the same crap over & over. Santanstoenail was on the money.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
I too am questioning the legitimacy of Nick's account. His last outburst came out of nowhere & he just seems to repeat the same crap over & over. Santanstoenail was on the money.
I just want to discuss about music. What is wrong with that? Who are you to question legitimacy of my account? Don't assume i am a bot just because you disagree with me. Why don't you just ignore my threads on this forum. i mean everyone is just shitting on me on this forum.

Quick question, @Nick1975, is that battle jacket yours?
But i I used to wear my patch vests every day back then. I had a couple of jackets. I rocked my patch jackets every chance I got. We'd wear that shit all the time in high school. There was like 10 of us all patched out. People thought we were a gang or something. Oh...my high school-days are AGES ago..hahaha... my teachers weren't really happy with my outfit. But i gave a fuck..and was wearing it every day anyway.
I was not that bad at school, so my parents didn't mind what i am wearing at school - as long my 'school marks' are ok.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I love both Metallica and Motley Crue. Back in the 80s/early 90s Metallica and Motley Crue were both throwing a party and you could only go to one which would you go to? Metallica's party would be getting drunk and high with a bunch of sweaty guys but Crue's party your getting drunk and high with chicks and getting laid.