I hate grunge.

I love both Metallica and Motley Crue. Back in the 80s/early 90s Metallica and Motley Crue were both throwing a party and you could only go to one which would you go to? Metallica's party would be getting drunk and high with a bunch of sweaty guys but Crue's party your getting drunk and high with chicks and getting laid.

I'm going to bet you went to neither and instead went home with the vasoline and hoped not to get your Girls, Girls, Girls, album cover greasy before you finished.

Reactions: Nick1975
I'm going to bet you went to neither and instead went home with the vasoline and hoped not to get your Girls, Girls, Girls, album cover greasy before you finished.

Dude he was a party beast! In his gang vest and his upbeat music playing, mom let him cause he had good marks. Everything is now ruined because of Nirvana.

Reactions: CiG
You have a good sense of humor. I will give you that. How old are you?

Judging by the retardedness of this whole thing and recent posts about voluptuous women making him aroused, I’d wager this is probably monoxide_child’s alt. m_c has also wandered in here from time to time to proclaim his support for Nick.

This forum is filled with so much autism...

Shut up old man, you don't know what you're talking about. I want me some metal and I want it now without that terrible fucking grunge infleunce.

If I had redit open you'd be in for it, I'd cut and paste a flurry of insults that would have you in tears.

No wonder he takes so long to come up with his witty and powerful replies, he's busy doing it on a hundred different sites.

I hope he comes back and keeps up the entertainment.

Reactions: Nick1975
So I found the original source of your material.

All of Nick’s ranting was originally posted on Reddit by someone calling themselves StellaDanielson1977 and was written from the perspective of a female.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LetsTalkMusic/comments/874omp/i_hate_grunge/
L6sDW6U.jpg

0wA2IV4.jpg

Judging by the retardedness of this whole thing and recent posts about voluptuous women making him aroused, I’d wager this is probably monoxide_child’s alt. m_c has also wandered in here from time to time to proclaim his support for Nick.
He's about the only one who'd think it was worth having his alt start a thread in the Pop Culture section of the forum. That thread appears elsewhere too:

Who are your celebrity Crushes? and Why?
Who are your celebrity Crushes? and Why? (tall, pretty, Action)

The same city-data.com website he's posting on lists a registered sex offender with Monoxide Child as a known alias. There's a mugshot elsewhere online.