i hate school

R

Rusted_in_peace

my bitch H physics teacher is intentionally fucking my grade over. i had a 87% then she caused it to go down to 79.4%!!!!!!! she gave me a 2/27 on a lab i did ON TIME and perfect. then she shafted me 5 points which would have made my grade a 80%! Damn and i studied so hard for that final.......

Religion exams,Ecstatic Youth?Oh,that sounds bad.In the catholic school that I went to there was a religion class and the teacher would get pissed at me because I never payed attention to the shit she was teaching.She'd call on me to answer a question when I was half asleep and make me look like a moron in front of everyone else in the class...I hate school,too.

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
It's easy for you to say you loved school because 1)you're no longer in it and 2)you bribed teachers to change your grades:D

Well, really, i loved school while i was going. I hated graduateing hahaha, i really did.

ANd yeah, i bribbed Mrs Bicknel hahahahhaa. That s was so fucken wierd you know. I knew she collected cards for her son, and my little bro had a ton of them, so i gave him 15 dollars for the one box full hahahahhaha. It worked.

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth
you'd hate it too if you had religion class

I may have not liked it under those circumstances. I did have a couple weeks where in world civ, we studied religions. SOme of it was boring as hell. But then again, i still research religion somewhat. It makes me laugh, some of them anyway. My thing about religion is, what makes ppl join a religion. There are so many you know. Most of them seem to me just a bunch of philosophy taken way out of context.

There shoudn't be any religions.Most of the things they preach are all just commen sense.So ppl should learn how to use their commen sense w/out being oppressed into it....damn,this is starting to sound like one of my threads...you don't want in to build up to that.

I'm in college late in life, and I hate the idiocy that permates my space around me...

The suburban dinks that are spoiled fucking rotten really need to be strapped to the table, you know?

Other than that, school's not bad..but you fucked over, bud...that sucks!

We'll get her for ya! I know low people in lower places.

school's fun...that's why I quit at 16 (you have to go to school here til 18) ...then I worked as a baker and now I'm back to school again:)

hope to start at university in sept 2003 *cross my fingers*

oh about religion classes, the padre we had was probably gay and rumours go about pedo stuff too...hehe he didn't touch my ass though *ooooff*
we we're playing nudie pic carts (of women that is) in class...

then the guy got ran over buy a car and lost his leg...amen

college is tougher, but it's exponentially more fun. As for religion classes, i've taken 2 of my own free will. I think it's interesting as hell (no pun intended). i guess it just depends on you particular class. My favorite was when we got into groups and each did a presentation on cults. That was great, weird shit goin' on in class that day. We did ours on the Aum Shinrykio, a japanaese cult that released sarin nerve gas in a tokyo subway and injured a whole lot of people. the teacher wouldn't let me bring sarin gas to school though :mad: