"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

Originally posted by Siren
Cool :Smokedev:

since we're almost using this board as an instant message service, siren, i'm pleased to tell you i received that notice in the mail today. ;)

and, oh, buy some salad before coming back home, will you? ;)

rahvin. (socializing)

i finally got a new isp. funny, i tought it would took weeks... well anyway i managed to send a few post(s) on some thread for a local cafe. did't think i would miss this board that much :p . i'm hugging everyone :lol:

- red_beef ( what's wrong with salad? ;) )

Wb red beef :)

I'm back too after a whole day's absence and several days not watching some threads. :p I have no idea what's been going on in here, except for my b-day thread. Welcome me :p

Siren (too much attention? never :loco: )

siren: too much :Spam: ? never.

welcome back, hope you remember some of us. i've been away for some 12 hours and i need a big hug because i managed to wade once again through all of your bubu posts. :D

rahvin.

@rahvin: Eipe o gaidaros ton peteino kefala :)

@red_beef: thanks honey, heck, thanks red_beef :p

Greek is neither a mystic nor a long-lost language.
In a nutshell: you could have asked for a translation :)

Siren (thank you)

PS: If you have any personal problems, it's better if you keep them out of the board, or at least you could channel them in the dream thread.

Originally posted by Siren
PS: If you have any personal problems, it's better if you keep them out of the board, or at least you could channel them in the dream thread.

:lol:
sort of like my english being slightly too obscure, my recollections of the times when i studied ancient greek being very feeble, my use of the word "channel" limited to the wheel of time saga? ;)

rahvin. (your personal problem)