"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

Originally posted by rahvin
@melancholia, @fathervic: now here comes the moment when i look at the both of you with a knowing smile and you snigger softly, winking at me. of course i don't really know a thing and i'm just hiding my ignorance, but it's worked pretty well so far. :D

rahvin.

these thoughts did cross my mind as well :)

Welcome back to Hearse.

Also welcome back to FatherVic and Melancholia (since both of you haven't posted in a while). :)

jacinto: well, actually it would be the first time a baby has been conceived basically during internet board interaction....but I'll see what can i do in the future :loco:

rahvin: I'm glad you hide your ignorance, since I hide the knowledge of the whole thing :p

fathervic (i'm also innocent... :rolleyes: )

@mel: he's hiding somewhere. :rolleyes: no, seriously, it's hard to get him to do anything these days. he promised he would post again in support of skydancer live songs if i started the thread, and there i went and posted it but still he remains elusive. :(
i see him about once a week, but that doesn't really help, unless you count as therapy all the times i want to bump him in the head with a dead boar. ;)

rahvin.

rahvin@ ohhhhh...... i see.....and maybe i understand....
what can i say....i hope we will start feeling better...we all have our "dead" times...
(and i also hope you'll keep your patience ;) )

where will you find the dead boar anyway? :p

mousewings, nick, hiljainen, blade... thanks dears

@mousewings: hehe, thanks. it's a yoda's quote from "the empire strikes back" ;)

@nick: *hug*

@hiljainen: thank you very bu ;)

@wanderingblade: yeah yeah, right... i'm fine, thanks :p
my cats are ok, too. kia's gonna have some kittens very soon, i can't wait to see them :hotjump: they'll surely be very very cute :cool:

hey guys and gals,

i am also more or less back, at least to some extent...
Back in the sense that I finally got internet at home again , and back to the extent my free time from my masters course will allow...