"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

Originally posted by Hiljainen
Yeah, but only when you put your mouse's cursor on them, i meant that i saw all titles underlined together...it was scaring
No, they're always underlined; when i put the mouse's curson on them, they become red. :loco:

Miolo

Originally posted by Miolo
No, they're always underlined; when i put the mouse's curson on them, they become red. :loco:

Miolo

Ok, now i know, i solved The Underlined Mystery : the other day's evening i really saw what i saw (everything underlined) and now i don't see this no more (i see nothing underlined) due to the supreme gods of Bubu that are carving in my mind the holy rules of Bubu...only the Bubu is always underlined....only the Bubu...
aktion059.gif
:loco:

Originally posted by Blue Moon
Greetings.

Well many thanks dear Mousewings.

I think we shared some conversations in the past too, if I'm not mistaken. You are from the states if I recall, right ?
Not really, but close enough. :) I'm from Western Canada.

Greetings.

Hmm, we had snow last week for like five days, but then, it melted a few days ago. So right now it's the proverbial november, all rainy and cold, without a patch of snow on the ground.

Ah well.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!! and star wars smiley....from from...from you??? that's an honour!!!!!!
and it's a good one...but I think that I still prefer this one
Starwars.gif

~melonaki~