"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

Greetings.

- Mel : Hmmm... lets start by saying you're sorry for insulting my mother tongue (I needed a vacation at the local asylum for that) several months ago ; then you'd have to send me monthly cargaisons of Kalamata olives, wich you apparently doesn't deserve to have in your country as you're wishing for a cold november. That should do it !

- FatherVic : Absolutely no problem my friend ; I will wait for the snow to fall though, but you can preorder by sending me a beach, more sun and some gothic speedo :rolleyes: Just give me the time to set the whole district on fire, so I can place the beach in front of the appartment...

okay, I start packing the beach, the hundreds of tourist, the bullfighters and the sun, the suncream you'll have to buy yourself, since I don't use it while I'm in the walls of my housy :)

fv

chupi *sends olives* how can you eat them anyway?? *yuck* they remind me of cockroaches....yet sometimes i eat hehe

as for the mothertongue....ehmmmmmm i don't recall anything :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Greetings.

*chomps an olive* Cockroaches ? Even cockroaches don't taste this good. *gulp ; chomps* I'll forget your insults -- and your hypocrisy -- because, after all, I have the olives. *gulp*

*chomps--gulp--chomps--gulp--chomps--gulp--ad infinitum*

I want a not-so-cold winter, so i guess i deserve the olives i have? I'll stick to the crackers i'm eating for now, tho.. :p

/me likes olives, too....but take notice people in case you have to offer some day one...I just like the green ones...the dark ones are like a kick in the ass to me...and no, it doesn't mean anything good, you perverts.... ;)

fathervic (did you take notice???)

Originally posted by FatherVic
fathervic (did you take notice???)

*takes notes* no... black... olives for fathervic. cool, i'll try to remember next time i happen to pass by your place with a sack of black olives on my back. happens a couple of times a week, you know. ;)

rahvin.

i know...I've seen you many times...but since the olives in your sack were black I never bothered to go and bother you ;)

fathervic (green olives kick black olives' asses)

PD: Who is curious about the anatomy an olive :loco:

I'm baack! *pretending that somebody even might remember me*

Anyway, I thought I'd try to check by here a little now and then. For some reason, the military service steals time. Alot of it. And it's starting to get god damn cold up here in northern Sweden.

Er... well that was sort of all for now. Will start reading the other threads soon, but now some private is about to take my place here.

See you around.

Hi Dargor,

Don't read the threads dealing with my, Ormir, and Salmy's threesome experience. :p

I think I remember your username. :) Welcome back! Stay if you can... but welcome back for any time you may be here. :)

welcome back :)
i'm 99% sure i've seen you before....if you are the guy from Umeå i'm 100% sure ;)
so when are you done with your miltary service?

Welcome back Dargor. I remember your nick, but i thought you were a friend of Phyros, maybe i'm wrong.. :)

As for me, i'm just back from a few days' absence, but this forum has grown monstrous, i'm scared to even open most of the threads, so i might stay out a bit more..

Siren (terrified)

Never took you for a COWARD siren ;)
And yes, that was a challenge to read the threads :D
And I'm also using this to let everyone know I'm not gonna be around for a while...need some time out where no-one can reach me, and I'm even switching my mobile off as well :lol:
Until anon everyone, adios

Not familiar with blouses and big girls.. i'm tiny as my title says :rolleyes:

But argh...i'll take the challenge, i'm not a COWard. :p

@D_J: I'm sorry you're going, plz get back soon, we'll miss you.. :)