"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

@Sun: Err!? ..how?!? Uhm... (*calls guards and yells at them and beats the crap out of them*)
It was all your imagination XD

Hey, you're not supposed to beat up each other, i need you both! (yes, else i'll have no army already :p) :lol:

*dusts off Wanderingblade's swiss cheese looking body* ;)

@WB: You okay, pal? Didn't mess you up too bad, did I? :p

@Siren: An army of just me and WB..? Well, you won't need any more soldiers than us, m'lady Siren... ;)

@Sun;WB/WB;Sun (;)): With your passion i feel safe, i don't need to look for any more soldiers, just make sure you don' kill each other in the process. :p

Siren ( :lol: )

guyz and babygirls.. I'm back :hotjump:
so, what have u been? slowly I will tell you the reasons that keeps me away from this board for so long :rolleyes:
it is nice to meet you again :)

hello witch! i remember you're from italy as well and you're tall, which (heh, no pun intended :p ) counterbalances my position. ;)
don't leave us hanging on, do tell us what kept you away. :)

rahvin.

Welcome back, Witch.

Yeeez, I´ve been gone for a while, a couple of days, probably a week since posting or something. What´s so special about that, that you have to make a whole thread about it?

U[sic]M: This thread was originally introduced for ppl who came back from a long absence, as its title says. Those ppl were absent for big amounts of time, and felt they had to make a thread about it, so when it became frequent, this thread appeared. ;)