"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

thanks to everyone that sent me a WB greeting.. u're so sweet, guyz :dopey:

@rahvin: I left this board for a while cuz I had some problems with job-private life-whatever (really tired about my job, too many men to keep off - is it right? my english is a lil bit rusty :rolleyes: forgive me - an so forth)
but I'm really happy to see u again :oops: (not so sure to tell the same thing about u, guyz :guh: )
I will restart to post soon, I swear ;)

please please please gods in heaven help me not to crack a horrible joke at someone i have never even talked to... :p

h

I am not so much returned, as I am leaving, but worry not I will return sooner than you hope.
Well, as soon as I can sort me a new connection in my new apartment, in my new town of Helsingborg.
Yep, this is my last message as I will disconnect and pack my computer after I have send this one.

I see you soon and try not to miss me too much :p

@Mel: Apart from my not having the time and will to go through pages and pages of posts every night, it has to do with a certain lil false-coloured cloud i'm making :D

Still not back, merely an update on whats up with my life... not that you care, but anyways...

So I moved to Helsingborg, got to my new job, heard the new job is not going to last too much longer, decided to get another one, so I am moving back north (not the same shithole I came from) to another job, bigger pay, work with some of the people I know from before and more resposibility, I am supposed to be somekind of a mentor person and a back up for the team leader, who is a good friend. So all in all, not too bad of a thing, just won't be back for a month or so.

Don't miss me too bad now, you hear?