"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

I'm baaaaaaaack...

Sorry... for the last half month I've had no internet connection, and before that I had finals and some troubling relationship stuff, but schools out for now, my gf and I couldn't be happier, and I just hooked up my comp to the net, so here I am.

Don't know if I'll post much right away... I'll probably have to read through a LOT of stuff.... but its good to know I didn't miss anything on the polls :p

~Kovenant

welcome back kovenant84! if you have trouble reading through tons of new posts here's an advice to do like i do every time i get back after a few days' break: i fall to the ground shaking my arms and legs and i start screaming nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! at the top of my lungs, then smash the monitor with a crowbar and eat the remnants until my throat is bleeding. :)
it does help :rolleyes:

rahvin.

Welcome back Kovenant :)
When i come back from an absence i usually get back on track slowly, i tend to ignore threads with lots of replies and read only the last couple pages of them..

is that really a "long" absence?

:err:

i believe i've endured, from time to time, longer absences from dt's forums since i became a community member long ago... in a galaxy... much like this one. :)

well, i suppose i have returned (for the time being). actually i've been back since NYE, but haven't felt like joining the discussions again until now. strange, a year ago i probably wouldn't have even bothered authoring a post like this but i feel a need to extend '03 resolution #1 about keeping in touch beyond the scope of close family members (blood relatives), to my other "family" members. that would be all of you who bother to read what i write and c/share.

welcome back, wildfyr. :) we bow to your decision - even though at least my humble self doth not need bowing down to achieve the same effect - and hail this as a joyous day for this community: keep in touch, and we'll try to make ourselves touchworthy. ;)

rahvin.