"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

Whee, here I come again! (It seems all my posts are located in this particular thread... has it really been this hard for me to try and find me a computer?!)

-Lamia
awaiting to be congratulated for her new computer with an internet connection and a lotta other fancy stuff... :)

Ahem... the so-called fancy stuff I was refering to consists mainly of the good old solitaire which I'm totally addicted to... :loco: :) No really, to me a mere printer is a fancy gadget. And considering the low incomes of a student, it's a wonder I ever got a computer in the first place!

-Lamia
glad to be back

Hi Lamia! :wave:

Originally posted by Ormir
even thought you are from Turku... :p

You really should NOT have used a smiley there - now people may start to think that you actually like the Ass of Finland.

-Villain (the leader of the "DT-forum's anti-Turku party")

Originally posted by Lamia
Have you no respect at all for our country's ultimate jewel? :p

Kajaani? Yes, sure I do. But who was talking about my beloved home-town? :cool:

-Villain (who has to live in f*cking Lohja for at least a year more... :cry: )

Welcome back Lamia! I remember you. :)

Hmm... what's wrong with Turku? Is it an embarrassing city for your country? Here we have Winnipeg (no offense to anyone from there). It can't be as bad as any city here though.

Edit: there's also East Vancouver here, which I'm not going to explain...

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! :)

@Mousewings: If you ask me, there's absolutely nothing wrong with Turku. It's a beautiful town on the south-western coast of Finland, with a river running through it. (Suddenly I feel like a tour guide... :rolleyes: ) As far as I can tell, Ormir and Villain are apparently jealous for the shiny-happy-people living in the promised city of Turku! :D

-Lamia