"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

Awww, thanks. :)

In my school one of my teachers apparently came in front of my class and said "I have bad news, it's about Sami", and everybody was shocked and thought I had died or something. :p One of my friends immediately thought I had resorted to a bottle of 80% Vodka, and poisoned myself into the hospital when he first heard...

welcome back Ormir...
i want two months without stenous excersise :) ....wait...i already have it.... :p

fathervic (who ever hardly lifts something as heavy as the mouse)

Well, anyway, I am drunk, but I am also back now, I have my internet connection and all, I will try to make some coherant posts tomorrow, Yeah, I think you can't tell when I am drunk, except my english goes all odd on the sentence structure sheesh, I need some bloody sleep, this is sick, I wish head would stop spinning already, I wish I had some to sleep with UGH, can't have everything I guess, so I will sleep alone, bye bye

@Ormir: Welcome back. Great to hear you're doing okay. :)

@Salmy: WB. Hopefully, you'll feel better soon.

Hmm... speaking of missing people. Whatever happened to red_beef... and our resident beautiful singer-songwriter guy (not a DG reference)?

I haven't seen them (and a lot of other people) here in ages.

Edit: and "they left to get away from you" isn't the answer. :p

Originally posted by mousewings

I haven't seen them (and a lot of other people) here in ages.

well i don't know about red_beef but i really feel there's an enormous lack in this place since astarte and phyros left...

icon_lonely.gif