"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

half an hour from now i'll be driving to rome, where i'm gonna spend a few days with hyena. i won't be checking my mail, my pm inbox or the forum again until monday, in the late afternoon.
there have been some quite stressful weeks for me, both here and in real life: right now i feel like i need to take a short - but complete - break in order to be fully aware of and responsible for my actions when i get back. this, of course, is just to provide the best possible service, again, both here and in my other jobs. ;)
i'm sure you'll be nice and cool and have fun as always. see ya in a few days. :)

rahvin.

See you later rahvin. :)

@Static: Welcome back um, to this thread

@Thanny: Be more respectful. Of course we know who he is. He's from the IF board and from the same town as the singer-songerwriter guy. He's also cute too. :p

@Everlost: Welcome back to the board! I was wondering where you went. Hopefully you'll be able to stay for a long time now.

@Thanatos: I'm that guy who always leaves and comes back ;)

@mousewings: I felt that I didn't have any time to spend at forums, so I simply decided to focus on school and music. As it turned out, I might as well have continued spending time at the forums since I didn't put any time on schoolwork :D

I think (and hope) I might be able to stick around for a while this time

Originally posted by Everlost
@mousewings: I felt that I didn't have any time to spend at forums, so I simply decided to focus on school and music. As it turned out, I might as well have continued spending time at the forums since I didn't put any time on schoolwork :D
Heh, I know about schoolwork. I always finish everything at the last minute, as I surf the internet too much. Music? Are you in a band or are a singer?
Originally posted by Everlost

I think (and hope) I might be able to stick around for a while this time
Hopefully you will. :)

Skt paei, alla se 2 bdomades teleiwnoume, ousiastika sth mesh eimaste twra... Ante na doume... Kalh epityxia kai kalws na sou r8ei ;) :) :)