"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

Misanthrope said:
Thanks Everyone

MagSec4: I dont usually reply to newbies, but its just so funny that you call me a womens name, you need to see a pic of me, ill post it here soon i just took a pic of me on a vampire LARP 2 nights ago.
Haha, dude I was referring to Thanatos, I didn't realize you were Mexican too.

I guess I am back. I never post much here. I don't know if I am intimidated by the way you people have bonded here and I feel like an outsider, or if you just bore me ;).

Reactions: mousewings
Welcome back, Tranquillian.

Don't worry. You're part of our group too. Besides you're the one who brings the creatures... um, I mean forum members ( :p ) their news.

If we're boring you, I can start new threads. (eg. "Which celebs/board members/people would you do" ) or not.

I miss the zombie. :(

Thanks, Iris is it?
I don't know if I bring a lot of news (but boy do I have saucy secrets at the moment ;) ). Go ahead and start new threads if you want. I once thought the forum had boring threads and made 2 new ones, that still live on, on the first page.

I got bored of the zombie, you can have him ;).
I will put up a new avatar next week, any suggestions?

Yes, it's Iris. You're welcome.

Don't think I'll start those threads... yet; they have adverse results. :p

Eew, I don't want the zombie. :puke: He's sooo not my type. Um, Niklas or any other hott celeb would make a good avatar... maybe not for you though. :)

I'm back.
The forum has changed somehow. So did I. Although some people would still treat me like a touchy teenager I was a year ago.
Nevermind. I have joined again. Respect to you all. I hope we'll have a good time together, people.

Onyx [too much pathos, definitely :p ]

rahvin, ;)

Dark Jester, heh, well, I can't say that I wasn't able to discuss esoteric topics earlier; and what's all the fuss about my stupid little phrase about teenagers, anyway?! :p

Villain, oh, thank you, I love the picture also. :hotjump: