"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

This is awesome seeing everyone again! haha It's like time travel.

@Kov: Congrats on getting engaged! I actually plan on getting married next summer. Man time flies. Last time I posted here regularly I was complaining about girl issues. Glad that has passed. Now it's on to other issues. :p

@Tebus: Wow, congratulations! :)

@Kov: I'm starting to suspect that Tebus and Mags are one and the same person. I shortly thought that Nick is involved in this conspiracy too, but he's too big to fit in. Shhhhhhhh *looks around and runs*

@ Siren: Do not trust the Kovenant. I think he is in the conspiracy, too. Tebus knows what time travel is like. He said he will marry in the future. Kov married in the past. So Tebus will travel from the future to the past and marry Kov in order to pull him on their side and take over the world.

*Falls to the floor and pretends he is dead*

@Kov/Matse: Now we figured it all out. Mags, Nick and Kov are the same person (triple personality), and Tebus is the one who travels in time and marries them.

@Kov/Matse: Now we figured it all out. Mags, Nick and Kov are the same person (triple personality), and Tebus is the one who travels in time and marries them.
Haha I knew you would say that. :heh:

Mags/Nick/Kov, don't be concerned you aren't the one I'm going to marry. It's actually going to be...

... Siren? She probably just tries to push all the attention away from her so she can take over the world.