I hope you all know you are going to rot in hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
araya-crop.jpg

hail tom!(who looks like a retard):worship:

wow mort divine, were you molested by a God like man or something?

No - I suppose I just happen to feel resentment towards Christianity after having been blinded by it for a good 11-12 years.

Add in that Blue_Jay is a moron, and you'll see where I'm coming from.

i know what you mean, i was christian as a kid, and its kind of wierd how i lost the faith. i wanted to see God for my bithday and they told me that we couldnt do that. and for some reason that just got it out of me. it was strangly similar to how they told me about santa too.

and i can symph with bluejay
060628_daveMatthews_hmed_11a.hmedium.jpg

hail da... wait dave lombardo doesnt play guitar...

Think we didn't get that after seven or so pages?

I figured that. That was just a knee-jerk reaction to this fundie's attempt to proselytize here. Coming onto a metal site to try shoving the Bible down our throats is basically trolling even if he/she really means it and isn't just doing it to jerk our chains.

You are supporting the devil by listening to this awful music. Gods message is one of love and compassion, not the horrible, disgusting heavy metal.
I see on the news heavy metal bands like Slipnot, corn, slayer, and limp biscuit. These Heavy metal bands are filled with hate. A young girl died at a limp biscuit concert. And now she will rot in hell or purgatory for listening to this horrible music. And the limp bicuit goths or emos repay Australia by abusing us on the news.
I hope all of you heavy metal fans turn away from your passion of metal, you may love it but god and Jesus loves you more, and embrace gods message. He will forgive you because he loves you.
Please, I hope you all turn away from your wrong doings and embrace god with all your heart.
Sincerely Elly.

Elly,

First off, Slipknot, Korn, and Limp Bizkit are NOT considered metal, at least not true metal, by a large number of the posters here. And in NO WAY can emo be even remotely compared to metal.

Heavy metal filled with hate? Maybe you should have another look at that Bible of yours- genocide, infanticide, rape, incest, it's all there, and in all too many cases, ORDERED BY GOD.

Man is by nature a violent creature, and metal is doing what countless works of art and literature have been doing for thousands of years- talking about and/or depicting such violence. Should any reference to violence not in the Bible be turned away from or banned? That would mean banning Homer's works, Shakespeare's plays, and pretty much all history books. Maybe you think that all books, movies, TV programs, and music should have no content more sophisticated than "I love you, you love me..." or that Wiggles crap?

A girl died at a concert? People die in car accidents every year. Should we quit driving?

"And now she will rot in hell or purgatory for listening to this horrible music"- How do you know that? I guess maybe you forgot where Jesus said "Judge not lest ye be judged". It's pretty arrogant to presume that you would know what happened to the girl's soul just because she wasn't into "Amazing Grace" or "How Great Thou Art". Many of the best people I've known have been metalheads, while all too many of the worst, most hateful, greedy, judgemental, hypocritical asswipes I've run into or heard about have been so-called "Christians".

"And the Limp Bizkit goths or emos repay Australia by abusing us on the news." Limp Bizkit is mallcore, or nu-metal, which is basically alternative rock mixed with rap and MAYBE some elements of metal, and in no way can be linked to goths. And Christians dish out PLENTY of abuse themselves toward everyone who doesn't conform in perfect uniformity to their beliefs, and then have the nerve to cry "Foul" when the compliment is returned or they're called on their bullshit.

"Horrible music"? Metal is generally conceded to be the most complex form of music, which basically means that it requires real skill to play.

If you don't like metal, then don't listen to it or buy it, but don't come onto a metal board like this and spout off your crap, because I doubt that many here would appreciate it. How would you like it if we came onto a Christian fundie site and started threads about how Christianity is bullshit?

Sincerely, Aqnimal

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I think the mainstream (massively popular genres like pop, rap, and country, which are the best-selling musics in most countries) is actually more influential and "Satanic" (according to the modern definition) than metal because it promotes blatant humanist messages in a much easier-to-digest fashion, making it many times more harmful than the sizable but relatively small underground metal circle.

I would rather have my kids listen to Cannibal Corpse than Britney Spears. At least then they'll learn some cool vocabulary. :headbang:

I'm gonna play devil's advocate for a bit, but don't you think this is exactly what the original poster (obviously a troll, no shit) wanted us to which is react like we did?

I don't - I feel sorry for you, having to lean on the imaginary crutch that is your "God" to get you through the day.

God you're such a fucking idiot.

Oh... did the poor baby miss nappytime?

Or was the poor baby late for sunday schhol?

Seriously, you're not funny, and no one likes you. Troll.

It's always funny how the thumping-non-Christians go around yapping and spouting off as much as (if not more than) the Bible-thumpers. :)

WAY more than. It's getting really fucking annoying, as it's entirely uncalled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.