I hope you all know you are going to rot in hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
montu, you are fighting a battle that can't be won

and it especially won't be won with weak unsubstantial responses like "god you're such an idiot". Either make a legit post explaining why the poster is wrong and why you are correct, or don't post at all. Kthnxbye

jesusloljesuscuddlefx6.jpg

jesusfuckingchrist.jpg

jesus9hv-1.gif

crackkidswa3ge7.jpg

collegehumor-2.jpg

1121477488417ol3.jpg

God you're such a fucking idiot.

Really am I? I try to live on my own merits, and not simply ride the teachings and coattails of someone who may or may not have lived 2000 something years ago - or by the voice of some imaginary guy in the sky, who also may or may not exist.

I've found my life far more "rewarding" now that I've abandoned the religious path and instead took up the idea of livin' for what I want to live for - and still bein' a decent person at the same time.

Religion is a crutch for the weak, and at times I find it tempting to use that crutch - as I'm certainly not a "strong" individual, but I go on to realize that - I have to live for myself, not some "God."

and it especially won't be won with weak unsubstantial responses like "god you're such an idiot". Either make a legit post explaining why the poster is wrong and why you are correct, or don't post at all. Kthnxbye

First of all faggot, I wasn't speaking to you so fuck off. Secondly, no legit response is needed as the statement Mort made has been said 6546 times on here, and it isn't fucking true.

First of all faggot, I wasn't speaking to you so fuck off. Secondly, no legit response is needed as the statement Mort made has been said 6546 times on here, and it isn't fucking true.

then make a legitimate response. Stop resorting to weak flames, they don't make you look good, and they certainly don't make your religion seem any more credible.

Really am I? I try to live on my own merits, and not simply ride the teachings and coattails of someone who may or may not have lived 2000 something years ago - or by the voice of some imaginary guy in the sky, who also may or may not exist.

I've found my life far more "rewarding" now that I've abandoned the religious path and instead took up the idea of livin' for what I want to live for - and still bein' a decent person at the same time.

Religion is a crutch for the weak, and at times I find it tempting to use that crutch - as I'm certainly not a "strong" individual, but I go on to realize that - I have to live for myself, not some "God."

Religion is hardly a crutch for the weak IMO.

I'll get back to this post in a minute.

if 'God' was made into a sandwich, i bet after one bite it would be apparnt that he could use some bacon. i have some in the fridge from this morning if anyone needs it ( christfreaks) and to add to the arguement, religion is not a crutch for the weak, just the superstitious. I wish i could be unbaptized, because i dont like how my family preformed a stupid ritual on a baby who knows not what is going on.

and after looking at ellys post, how is korn slipknot or limp bizkit metal? people like elly can physically hear metal, but they are incapable of listening.

the spoke if good now!

if 'God' was made into a sandwich, i bet after one bite it would be apparnt that he could use some bacon. i have some in the fridge from this morning if anyone needs it ( christfreaks)

and after looking at ellys post, how is korn slipknot or limp bizkit metal? people like elly can physically hear metal, but they are incapable of listening.

the spoke if good now!

English_Motherfucker_Do_You_Speak_It.jpg

That hurts my feelings. Actually you probably take the cake for least respected person.

And aren't you black?

I was planning on breaking out the my pals words in my next flame-filled post. Someone on here (I really thought it was you) said he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.