Reincremation did you no good, return to inflict others

Your credulous family somehow hears your pityful cries
They take the urn which contains what is left of your mortal life
It's taken back to the crematory to attempt once again
The brutal burning of your soul, thought to cleanse

ow man that's so fucking evil :lol: :lol:

Believe me, I would have by now.

Edit: Megiddo (Can) - The Oath from The Devil And The Whore

just because everyone listens to metal doesn't mean they worship the devil, I don't worship him but I still listen to Black Metal cuz it kicks alot of ass. Its just fucking music....that happends to kick tons of ass. I don't know if there are people at these forums who are involved with church burnings and so on(thank you black metal) but as for me...I just love the music.

Actually most genres of metal don't really advocate the devil and his work and all that shit...theres always power metal which is usually happy, dragons and fairies and fantasy worlds are all very native to power metal....unless your going to bitch and complain about dragons being some sort of devilish character...well then your taking shit too far. It's just a dragon and again just music noob!

and now...go away please.

Almost all of the people that make death and/or black metal are Pagans, atheists, or agnostics, even if they do sing about Satanic things, it's not usual you find someone who truly believes in Satan as a deity who makes this music, no matter how many times Dark Funeral says they are I think they're an act concerning Satan(gimmick, not really what they believe).

You are supporting the devil by listening to this awful music. Gods message is one of love and compassion, not the horrible, disgusting heavy metal.
I see on the news heavy metal bands like Slipnot, corn, slayer, and limp biscuit. These Heavy metal bands are filled with hate. A young girl died at a limp biscuit concert. And now she will rot in hell or purgatory for listening to this horrible music. And the limp bicuit goths or emos repay Australia by abusing us on the news.
I hope all of you heavy metal fans turn away from your passion of metal, you may love it but god and Jesus loves you more, and embrace gods message. He will forgive you because he loves you.
Please, I hope you all turn away from your wrong doings and embrace god with all your heart.
Sincerely Elly.

That isn't really the type of metal we listen around here, most of us hate those type of bands (except Slayer, a lot of people love Slayer around here except for after Seasons of the Abyss), you should try something like Sonata Arctica out, very good music :).

But you shoundn't talk about stuff like that in here you'll more likely get ignored (as in they won't think in your ways). It's best to leave em be I doubt they'll ever change cause their hearts have hardened by now.

And oh yea forgive Rabid he drinks too much :puke: .

Welcome to the forums :) (if your going to stay that is).

That isn't really the type of metal we listen around here, most of us hate those type of bands (except Slayer, a lot of people love Slayer around here except for after Seasons of the Abyss)

what the fuck are you talking about? There are plenty of very good Satanic/anti - christian metal bands that are extremely popular here

That isn't really the type of metal we listen around here, most of us hate those type of bands (except Slayer, a lot of people love Slayer around here except for after Seasons of the Abyss), you should try something like Sonata Arctica out, very good music :).

But you shoundn't talk about stuff like that in here you'll more likely get ignored (as in they won't think in your ways). It's best to leave em be I doubt they'll ever change cause their hearts have hardened by now.

And oh yea forgive Rabid he drinks too much :puke: .

Welcome to the forums :) (if your going to stay that is).

Ban this troll! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.