I hope you all know you are going to rot in hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are supporting the devil by listening to this awful music. Gods message is one of love and compassion, not the horrible, disgusting heavy metal.
I see on the news heavy metal bands like Slipnot, corn, slayer, and limp biscuit. These Heavy metal bands are filled with hate. A young girl died at a limp biscuit concert. And now she will rot in hell or purgatory for listening to this horrible music. And the limp bicuit goths or emos repay Australia by abusing us on the news.
I hope all of you heavy metal fans turn away from your passion of metal, you may love it but god and Jesus loves you more, and embrace gods message. He will forgive you because he loves you.
Please, I hope you all turn away from your wrong doings and embrace god with all your heart.
Sincerely Elly.

1. Who said I'm supporting the devil by listening to this music? First of all 'the devil' doesn't exist. I personally listen to this music because it's musically appealing. 90% of the bands that have hateful lyrics, song names and messages are just pretending; its called a gimmick. The other 10% are idiots...

2. How are you sure God hates metal? It's pretty nice music, except for the hate and that, but that can be ignored :)

3. People die all the time... Accidents happen; sorry :erk:

4. Why can't I listen to metal, and be religious? I don't get it... I mean, the lyrics don't affect me in a negative way... So... ?

5. Thanks for your post Elly :)

Indeed.

Poster like this really liven up the board. Alot of us are at each others necks... but we can all agree that christians are annoying. Except for Blue Jay. He's super annoying... :lol:

I don't make jokes about anal electrocution, baby killers, its offensive to anyone that might be passing by. I see all these punks and goths in the street with offensive slogans like "Jesus is a c***". I think I can blame the heavy metal musc like Marylin Manson, PsyOpus, Disturbed and Spawn of Possession. They are influencing the youngher generations to turn against Our Saviour Jesus.
The there are these so called "Christian Metal bands", it seems to be that There being Christian Metal is like calling a pedophile a karate master. These Bands like Underoath and Demon Hunter a saying they are christian to try and turn more of the younger generations towards these evil, abusive and unwholesome bands like Dragon Force, Decrepit Birth and Bullet for my Valentine.
There are a few of you that have tried to explain to me how Metal is not on par with something like abortion, gay marriage or communism, and even though you have failed and I think you are very misguided I appreciate your empathy.
But there are you other Devil supporting noobs that simply post disgusting lyrics and I have to wonder what point you are trying to prove beyond your own lack of lulz.
I do try and embrace other view points of the world but the one of the goths and punks, or whatever you may label yourself is not one that I can even fathom.
Why you would chose somthing so angry and hateful above music such as neil young and crazy horse or Creedence Clearwater Revival is beyond me.
I just hope you will grow to see how god loves each and every one of you and how you should do the same.

I don't make jokes about anal electrocution, baby killers, its offensive to anyone that might be passing by. I see all these punks and goths in the street with offensive slogans like "Jesus is a c***". I think I can blame the heavy metal musc like Marylin Manson, PsyOpus, Disturbed and Spawn of Possession. They are influencing the youngher generations to turn against Our Saviour Jesus.
The there are these so called "Christian Metal bands", it seems to be that There being Christian Metal is like calling a pedophile a karate master. These Bands like Underoath and Demon Hunter a saying they are christian to try and turn more of the younger generations towards these evil, abusive and unwholesome bands like Dragon Force, Decrepit Birth and Bullet for my Valentine.
There are a few of you that have tried to explain to me how Metal is not on par with something like abortion, gay marriage or communism, and even though you have failed and I think you are very misguided I appreciate your empathy.
But there are you other Devil supporting noobs that simply post disgusting lyrics and I have to wonder what point you are trying to prove beyond your own lack of lulz.
I do try and embrace other view points of the world but the one of the goths and punks, or whatever you may label yourself is not one that I can even fathom.
Why you would chose somthing so angry and hateful above music such as neil young and crazy horse or Creedence Clearwater Revival is beyond me.
I just hope you will grow to see how god loves each and every one of you and how you should do the same.

lol wtf? i like how you threw in spawn of possession...

Fuck the fucking fuck off you cunting fuckbag.

None of you noobs can even give me a proper argument. All you can do is quote some lyrics or just swear incoherently at me.
You stupid goths.

Status
Not open for further replies.