I hope you all know you are going to rot in hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of you noobs can even give me a proper argument. All you can do is quote some lyrics or just swear incoherently at me.
You stupid goths.

:lol: well well, I'm sure by insulting us all, you've certainly broken some rules from your little "book" haven't you? Quite the hypocrite now, how un-Christian of you!

Well let's see, if it wasn't for your inbred friends and the "other religion", we wouldn't be having such nasty wars now, would we?

Furthermore, let's not forget how many cultures your CORPORATION (and that's what it is now) has swallowed up and destroyed, how many languages, customs and people have you killed all in the fucking name of your stupid beliefs?

Your CORPORATION supports sexism, homophobia, war (given how much you love to wage it throughout history), paedophelia, segregation, and is practiced on a basis of inequality and complete irrationality. Your money making book has NOTHING on pagan and spiritual faiths when it comes to being good to the earth and good to others. FUCK your faith, get out of this forum and spread your vile faith somewhere else.

Someone ban this fucking wannabe interwebavangelist please!

What the fuck is there to argue about you stupid fucking cunt. You're either a brainless Christian fundamentalist or a troll (or possibly both). So arguing with you is futile and a complete waste of time either way.

Troll for sure.

None of you noobs can even give me a proper argument. All you can do is quote some lyrics or just swear incoherently at me.
You stupid goths.

What are you trying to accomplish? You obviously don't care about anyone here. All you are doing is reinforcing peoples' negative views of Christians and Christianity. You get a little frustrated and you start calling people names? How can you possibly think you are doing any good?

Eat this!!!! :kickass:

fantoft2.jpg

I don't make jokes about anal electrocution, baby killers, its offensive to anyone that might be passing by. I see all these punks and goths in the street with offensive slogans like "Jesus is a c***". I think I can blame the heavy metal musc like Marylin Manson, PsyOpus, Disturbed and Spawn of Possession. They are influencing the youngher generations to turn against Our Saviour Jesus.
The there are these so called "Christian Metal bands", it seems to be that There being Christian Metal is like calling a pedophile a karate master. These Bands like Underoath and Demon Hunter a saying they are christian to try and turn more of the younger generations towards these evil, abusive and unwholesome bands like Dragon Force, Decrepit Birth and Bullet for my Valentine.
There are a few of you that have tried to explain to me how Metal is not on par with something like abortion, gay marriage or communism, and even though you have failed and I think you are very misguided I appreciate your empathy.
But there are you other Devil supporting noobs that simply post disgusting lyrics and I have to wonder what point you are trying to prove beyond your own lack of lulz.
I do try and embrace other view points of the world but the one of the goths and punks, or whatever you may label yourself is not one that I can even fathom.
Why you would chose somthing so angry and hateful above music such as neil young and crazy horse or Creedence Clearwater Revival is beyond me.
I just hope you will grow to see how god loves each and every one of you and how you should do the same.
I hope you're not a troll, otherwise I'm wasting my time lol

1. You can blame all of society for the disrespectful ways of today's youth. Metal probably played a part in it, but so did the movie industry and countless others. We all affect each other, so I think you're right that metal has bad affect, but I personally listen cuz I know it has no bad affect on me.

2. I think the reason so many are turning away from jesus and christianity is because, well, because it's an outdated and an inacurate religion. Don't get me wrong, I believe in God and believe that Jesus was a prophet of God, but how come you christians don't believe in Muhammad? You believe in progressive revelation, but think you're the last religion? That and a whole lot of other things (eg 1,000's of sects, all of which were made up by randoms, etc etc etc) makes people turn away from Christianity.

3. Music, along with everything else is opinion based. I like what metal has to offer, it gets my blood pumping, it's intense, takes your through emotions, it's innovative; it's great. it's about the music man! just because you like neil young, doesn't mean it's my piece of cake - and visa versa...

it's gotta be a joke poster; do you really think that an evangelizing person online would know what "lulz" or "n00b" or any of the other acronyms mean? not to mention throwing in obscure bands beyond slayer? psh

We attacked with thousand swords
our banners were streaming under clouds
at the gates of christian capitol
The wide river of blood was flowing.
We attacked with hate in our eyes

Their request for mercy was nothing for us
they had no respect for our ancestors
today is not a day for mercy.
We attacked and golden palaces collapsed.
Christ´s elected ones paradise was burning.
Their golden bells were tolling the last hour
The last hour of christian rulers in pagan Europe
We are just blessed soldiers
from the depths of unbaptized forests.
Barbarians in wolfish skins.
And we had pleasure to burn the Vatican
Gods returned and now they are with us.
Spirit of war possessed our souls.
Our swords want to fight with our moves.
Its a great feeling to spill the blood in the basilica.
Herds of ravens fly between the clouds
They´ll come to the earth when we go away
They´ll eat food we prepared
They´ll drink blood we have spilled

Stop flipping out you 'tards, this is obviously a troll.

I like the pedophile/karate master comment they threw in, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.