I love my berd

Bastet said:
:lol:

i don't have a clue... Bender???

feb27-03.jpeg

nice pic of you both. o_O

I suppose... let's decide on the basis of height. I'm 1.61 m, if you're taller you're the man. I'm rather conservative in this respect, you know.

OK, even though I do love Sue and do think she is rather ace, I am not at all cheesy enough to have started this thread. I left myself signed in on her computer the other night and she mustve been rubbing her hands together with naughty glee. Ladies you can all strip me of my flower points now.

Mick Moss said:
OK, even though I do love Sue and do think she is rather ace, I am not at all cheesy enough to have started this thread. I left myself signed in on her computer the other night and she mustve been rubbing her hands together with naughty glee. Ladies you can all strip me of my flower points now.
hahaha nice one

I don't think it was that bad, no, for me the pseudo-Mick post passed without question. Okay, I was a bit surprised, but I believed it was you.

breaklose said:
thats why i didnt post like, because i wanted to know the reasons that could have pushed mick into this type of madness.
I'll have you know he wasnt sure wether he had done it or not actually, he was so pissed :) thats why i took advantage :D but the full stop gave it away :erk: oh well