I met rahvin last night

you want to get some (virtual) hugs from me, don´t you? :) *hugs rahvin*

and don´t expect me to fall for you when you are in public flirting with Ormir! :lol:

EDIT: btw, Ormir, I got your reply. Maybe we´ll see tomorrow at the gig. :wave:

fireangel said:
you want to get some (virtual) hugs from me, don´t you? :) *hugs rahvin*
such is my aim, my clever plot is discovered! *hides in the shadows waiting for the next chance*

and don´t expect me to fall for you when you are in public flirting with Ormir! :lol:
well, that's the best rejection line i've heard in years. :hotjump:

fireangel said:
I did not reject you ;)
than quick! what are you waiting for? you might just be rejector nr. 1,000,000 and win a set of lime green pot holders!

@loli: was i? must have been the alcohol. i was much more hungoverish later, you should have looked me up then so we could have stared vacantly and slightly disgusted into nothing together. :)

well, i started my rebound campaign, you should all take heed. i just emailed my one and only saying that he's got a duty to take me out after such a shitey week. i also pointed out that this was supposed to be a very clever plot to exploit my current damsel-in-distress circumstances. he didn't reply, but can you blame him? :lol:

well, i had the gall to write "once a slytherin, always a slytherin". so blame me instead.

methinks rahvin should perhaps start up a 'I met Loli (amongst others) last night' thread. ;)

Oh, and about you and Sami's antics: :lol:

@spike: but that's not true! last night i was lost in some smalltown airport trying desperately to look as if i actually wanted to get back home. :cry:
but maybe i can start a new thread and stick to reality, now can i?

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Yes Ma'am?

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Spike jealous?
Yes Ma'am :oops:

Lolita Vampiriá said:
No really.
Yes. Ma'am. *Sigh* :cry:

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Just get your pretty butt to Finland soon sire. ;)
YES MA'AAAAAAAM! :eek: :heh:

Oh, and what did you say in the other thread I started (since Ulla neglected to translate it concisely for me), or should I get our young budding Finnish student (rahvin) on it? ;)

Spike said:
Oh, and what did you say in the other thread I started (since Ulla neglected to translate it concisely for me), or should I get our young budding Finnish student (rahvin) on it? ;)

Thought you'd get interested. :p

Naah, it wasn't anything. I was merely pointing out the fact that I don't always get your point and asked what was all that diibadaaba you were saying. :D

Reactions: fireangel
MagSec4 said:
..I met rahvin last night too :'/

he.. he tried to manhandle me :cry:

and I said 'no' but he kept telling me he wouldn't give me back my passport and would make sure I wouldn't be in Tuska this year if I told anybody.
..he talked of sweets and spoke Italian in my ear

:cry:
hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt