Rahvin Totally Rules!

we have to fight for the #1 fan title. i, for one, think that is _my_ divine right.

hyena (nothing really)

Originally posted by LadyCal
I don't want to cheat anybody!If this causes so much trouble...I think I should leave..

:D
please don't. do you really think anybody here would fight to be my fan???? of course it was all in good fun, and your idea of a fanpage was all the more funny... it's nice for the whole board when newbies show interest and wits. :)

rahvin. (gaining ground)

Ok, ok, this thread is going on without the presence of this robot, and I think the sense of it all falls with my lack of words. :D We all already know that nice italian, gentleman, machote... definitively a hero in our lifes. Yeah, there's no doubt about the deep meaning of FatherVic's tatoo, the extreme consequences and the significant life you can acquire only knowing the italian master, the lord of the italian semantic, the next famous italian writter, the sex bomb, the... uhh.. you already got it? :loco:

@red beef: Congrat. your eye remember me the old avatar of someone close to me...

|ngenius (who enjoy with his own lies)

Originally posted by LadyCal
hmm...I don't know how all these people here really feel - maybe I'll discover one day ;)
By the way - what's the prize for the first place?

about me: they think i'm wordy and long-winded. but dwarf-size, too.

about you: nothing bad at all, why should they?

as for the price, i'm not allowed to tell you as of yet. ;)

rahvin.

If we must worship someone why not Rahvin? We can save a lot of gold thanks to his small size, making him a statue. Yes, he's definitely a (the?) perfect god.

Originally posted by serenla
If we must worship someone why not Rahvin? We can save a lot of gold thanks to his small size, making him a statue. Yes, he's definitely a (the?) perfect god.

want to know the wrath of the dwarf-shaped god, miss clever bubu? :Smug:

let the teddies come unto me.

rahvin. (hi, priest)

@serenla: you better watch out. you know you are not allowed to share such words of praise about rahve, teddies or not. if you get discovered by the divinities above you, they will kill you instantly, and with no remorse.

hyena (electrobubu)

Originally posted by Dark_Jester
Well, don't care if I get struck down or not :p
Rahvin is one awesome dude, and he knows why I'm writing this...thanks dude, I owe you one :D

:oops: :oops:

you don't owe me anything, really. ;)
btw, the beware-lest-you'll-be-smitten clause was intended for serenla only, i guess. unless you've been specifically told to never ever talk to me anymore too, but that would be a weird coincidence indeed. :D

rahvin. (people like me with this gun)