Rahvin Totally Rules!

Come on guys, how stupid are you, Rahvin sucks, never made any good threads and most of his posts are pointless growling about love troubles, I don't have any idea what you see in Rahvin :mad: .
Phyre rules so much more than Rahvin :worship:

Salamurhaaja. (wondering why the hell everyone needs to type their name and some text after it, I mean, you can see the name anyway and the pointless text can be put to the signature)

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
Come on guys, how stupid are you, Rahvin sucks, never made any good threads and most of his posts are pointless growling about love troubles, I don't have any idea what you see in Rahvin :mad: .

(thank you, we'll talk about your fee later. btw, mind the time i told you about that girl i fell in love with...? :) )

Phyre rules so much more than Rahvin :worship:

he does. i can't make phyre-inspired t-shirts, for once.

Salamurhaaja. (wondering why the hell everyone needs to type their name and some text after it, I mean, you can see the name anyway and the pointless text can be put to the signature)

you've got just one signature, but you can add different text after your name. and this is god's own work in itself. :saint:

rahvin. (signature follows)

Originally posted by LadyCal
Oh,he's just a lovely guy! ;) Rahvin,can I please get a picture of you for the homepage?? :D - always wanted to have a real god there :)

there's one of me at www.muted.de
but bear in mind that cat has now become a tiger and lives in close contact with the snakes breeding pits. :devil:

rahvin. (real gods don't come cheap)

That's what gods look like?No white hair?...
Let's see when I'll find the time to put it at a special site :)
Did I said,I've got 9 wild cats at home?All very nice now - only hunting strangers;) Who's afraid of animals??

I agree with DotNoir, Rahvin is only a Phyre wannabe and not too good at that either, I mean most of what he types is something Phyre typed 8 months ago. He must even use the same browser as Phyre. What a lamer.

Salamurhaaja. (the official leader of 'I hate Rahvins guts and wanna eat his spleen with some beans' club)

Just do a search for Phyre, you see how genius he is, I mean the attitude and feeling he packs into his posts is incredible.
Try the AT THE GATES - "With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness"-thread for example, I mean that is so good and don't even get me started on the Useless statistics-thread :D

Salamurhaaja. (can't believe he left out his name and useless text)

Could I have a rahvin poster, a rahvin girlie shirt and a rahvin action figure...? :)

~Zeanra~ (who doesn't know what the heck is going on...)

I'd wish for rahvin's hand-painted pottery, rahvin's party glasses, and the mail address @rahvinrules.bu :)

Alfred (who for once thinks he perfectly knows, instead)

i will defend rahvin until the day i die - northern vampire sucks bu time. still, i don't want any action figure... but the tshirt is nice, hey! :lol:

hyena (found the meaning of life)

Of course I suck, I am a damned vampire, sheesh, this, along with the fact you prefer Rahvin over Phyre, really shows your intelligence.

Salamurhaaja. (thinks he knows how to pretend to know whats going on, but really he doesn't have a glue)

Um, I have no idea what that means. Can I asume that's an insult in italian?

not exactly an insult. it's a way of saying "bat", as in "rat that flies" in a dialect both me and hyena know quite well. ;)

rahvin. (links to other incidents are just coincidental)

Originally posted by hyena
you damn rata vouloira.

hyena (sunny day)

rata voladora?

flying rat?

cool, I understand italian

Thanatos (sending application for the sycilian mob)