I need a new food product to become addicted to.

Erik, weren't you living on one serving of Top Ramen just a year back? Are you tilling the soil, how are you affording these nutritional meals?

In other news, started taking a new supp today, feel reallly realllllly good right now.

what happened to the breakfast burrito with hot sauce post?

Far too much burrito love around here, actually need to get off that shit. Problem is that when I get off of work @630am, I'm too tired to cook shit, and a bowl of cereal is really filling. Maybe I should have a liaison with the neighbor's wife, bint is always cooking when I get home. Don't have Dorian's looks, so I'd probably be rejected anyhow. :dopey:

Far too much burrito love around here, actually need to get off that shit. Problem is that when I get off of work @630am, I'm too tired to cook shit, and a bowl of cereal is really filling. Maybe I should have a liaison with the neighbor's wife, bint is always cooking when I get home. Don't have Dorian's looks, so I'd probably be rejected anyhow. :dopey:

Ya see, this is the type of shit that pisses me off. Stop selling yourself short you fucking faggot.

Ahhhh dude, I was just joshing in that post. Bint is a short gook with hairy legs, I have no interest in her, just her culinary delights. Plus I'm in a relationship anyhow. (Unless you're pissed off that I'm giving up on breakfast burritos, which is truly understandable.)

Ahhhh dude, I was just joshing in that post. Bint is a short gook with hairy legs, I have no interest in her, just her culinary delights. Plus I'm in a relationship anyhow. (Unless you're pissed off that I'm giving up on breakfast burritos, which is truly understandable.)

It's all about the BB's.

deep breaths ...

LOL!

I'm sure NAD would be proud that one if his threads is STILL living on.

I ate the best burger ever today. Delicate meat and top-notch bread topped with tomato, home-made guacamole, double cheddar and crisp bacon. My next encounter with the toilet seat will be remembered in songs.

Erik, weren't you living on one serving of Top Ramen just a year back? Are you tilling the soil, how are you affording these nutritional meals?
lol naw man

i used to live on frozen pizzas though, it ended up being pretty miserable and boring

i don't make a lot of money but i've chosen to spend a larger percentage of it on decent food (i buy organic and locally grown stuff whenever i can, very little sugar or bad carbs, etc.)

Erik: makes scientific arguments about what type of food to eat for a diet. Then buys organic food. :lol: