I need a new food product to become addicted to.

dGPp1.jpg

this stuff is pretty darn gosh good

Yes it is. Ass Kickin' rules face.

Bill and Ted eat Kettle Chips in the back of Missy's car. http://www.kettlebrand.com/

I already knew those chips ruled, but that is definable concrete proof from my past just how amazing that shit is.

Gonna go eat some. RIGHT FUCKIN' NOW. And then sushi. With beer. Beershi.

Yes it is. Ass Kickin' rules face.

Bill and Ted eat Kettle Chips in the back of Missy's car. http://www.kettlebrand.com/

I already knew those chips ruled, but that is definable concrete proof from my past just how amazing that shit is.

Gonna go eat some. RIGHT FUCKIN' NOW. And then sushi. With beer. Beershi.

Woah, woah, woah:

cape%20cod%20regular%20chips.jpg

Especially with your location set to 'Innsmouth' right now. LOVECRAFT WOULD HAVE EATEN CAPE COD CHIPS.

i just took a drive for lunch to get this

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! ... size of a fucking arm ... I ate half and feel like I swallowed a midget.

amazing blend of cuts, cheeses spices ... was named sammich OTY. well deserved.

i just took a drive for lunch to get this

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! ... size of a fucking arm ... I ate half and feel like I swallowed a midget.

amazing blend of cuts, cheeses spices ... was named sammich OTY. well deserved.
That looks awesome. I'm eating a sammitch the size of my wiener right now. Not terrible impressive, but it gets the job done. Mostly. The sammitch ain't bad either HEYOOOOOOOO...

this is american food culture at its best (not being sarcastic or anything)

hey bro what should we put on our sammich? hows about LITERALLY EVERYTHING

genius

i would eat the hell out of that and i dont even eat bread

That's American Food Culture 10 years ago. Current American Food Culture (by way of Canada):

There used to be a place called Beggar's Banquet by my parent's's's house that did a similar sammitch, I think it was just called The Beggar. On paper it didn't make sense why so many different things should be combined, one would think the tastes would blur together into a mush. That assumption was wrong. I still miss that place. Soooooo fuckin' good.

Also, another example of when life imitates the Simpsons:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/oddnews...-you-can-eat-restaurant-protest-29364782.html

Well played, big fat dude. He probably owns the restaurant and this is a well done publicity stunt. Or perhaps he does own the joint, and is genuinely upset they won't allow him to wheeze his own juice.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is american food culture at its best (not being sarcastic or anything)

hey bro what should we put on our sammich? hows about LITERALLY EVERYTHING

genius

i would eat the hell out of that and i dont even eat bread

Just had this:

wendysbacontator.jpg

and this:

Triple.png

and this:

Wendys-Natural-Cut-Fries.jpg

and this:

OrQWY.jpg

and than this later on:

img_5334.jpg
(but with carnitas not chicken.)

It's been a healthy few days, haha.

OH and too actually contribute to the thread more:

Bi Bim Bap:
bibimbab.jpg

Daifuku, or whatever you call those red-bean filled rice thingies you get at Asian supermarkets:
IMG_0441.JPG

Buffalo (AMERICA!):
49b4b0c8c3211_466x500.jpg

Kumquats:
Kumquat-Marmalade-1.jpg