I need a new food product to become addicted to.

i have been excluding arsenic and poop from my diet since day 1 and im doing fine

People dont understand its a lifestyle change. All these fucking rotund beasts finding out the next up and coming diet fad from Dr. Oz and Oprah. Jumping from one to the next, and eating everything in between the weeks they attempt to stick to some dumbass "diet." Ignorance is a gunt.

People dont understand its a lifestyle change. All these fucking rotund beasts finding out the next up and coming diet fad from Dr. Oz and Oprah. Jumping from one to the next, and eating everything in between the weeks they attempt to stick to some dumbass "diet." Ignorance is a gunt.
this guy right here

if you're going to call paleo a "fad diet" or untenable in the long run, you best be prepared to explain away a few million years of evolution as a fad

this guy right here

if you're going to call paleo a "fad diet" or untenable in the long run, you best be prepared to explain away a few million years of evolution as a fad

If it has a -diet-name, chances are extremely high that it's a "fad diet". "Fad diet"ers are closely related to religious cultists, but making tasty meals while thinking about what the fuck it really is that you put in your belly is a good thing :thumbsup:

went to friends' house last night to watch the celtics game, smoked a fatty boombatty and proceeded to eat a huge bowl of ice cream from my kid's bday party and a bunch of candy. thats my cheat for the week.

I cant eat anything right now because of an intestinal bug so.....fuck you guys and your eating of....stuff!

i risk my life to get this Pakistani food ... sickest lamb over rice you have ever had ... this is the kind of stuff that makes NYC hard to leave.

WP_000309.jpg

Bless this man ...

IMG_2264.jpg

I ate a California burrito tonight. Mostly because the Vietnamese place is back to a B rating so our backup plan was cheap Mexivan.

Vietnamese place by us is called A Dong. MORE LIKE B DONG AM I RITE.

god damn iPud typos.

yeh california definitely wins over eastcoast for mexican food. i do wish i knew of a good shwarma place in sac. i see plenty of persains around town, there must be one.

Have you been to Kasbah Lounge in downtown Sacto? Shit rules, excellent shawarma.

Persian food nerd alert: shawarma is actually Arabic, not Persian. :Spin:

Ken. Finally was able to buy that Kosziucko beer mustard. In a freaking redneck supermarket in rural PA.

im having trouble picturing rednecks in PA

i guess easterners might have trouble picturing rednecks in CA too though

but 'rural PA' ? thats a thing?