I need some video games.

I made it to Japan where I'm going down this circular hallway easily avoiding this slow spider bot. :lol: I have a feeling it's not going to be any easier from here.

It's not too difficult, actually. It does in fact, get more difficult once you make it into the center room.

I was going to say that I felt bad for Reza's Watilla, not having a brain and all. :cry: I want a Watilla of my own!

fable 2 will probably be amazing when it comes out, as far a RPG's go.

Doubt it, the first one was horrendous. Not to be a stupid Jap fanboy but try Way of The Samurai on PS2 TC, it's a little underated gem I got loads of playability from. It had great music and atmosphere.

Great sig by the way, fucking epic opener.

Resident Evil 4

Metal Gear Solid Series

I had off from work so I dled the xbox version of Indigo Prophecy on my 360.

ohh, did I mention Resident Evil 4?

heheheh, We stole it!

Ahhh, no. The object of this one has not been satisfied, as I've played pretty much every game mentioned so far. Yes, all the Resident Evil games, Silent Hills, Final Fantasys. The Fatal Frame games are an exception, although are those easy to acquire? The other reason I'm looking for newer games are because they're actually available, and cheap. I will never find Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for less than $50.

Ahhh, no. The object of this one has not been satisfied, as I've played pretty much every game mentioned so far. Yes, all the Resident Evil games, Silent Hills, Final Fantasys. The Fatal Frame games are an exception, although are those easy to acquire? The other reason I'm looking for newer games are because they're actually available, and cheap. I will never find Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for less than $50.

We were referring to our discussion about Dreamfall.

I believe you mentioned that you enjoyed action/adventure games and I suggested the God of War series. Have you indulged in the brutality of Kratos?

Got mine in the package for $20 on Ebay. Superb game.

Also, you've played Disgaea?

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Best. Game. Ever. Awesome graphics, killer gameplay, fantastic story, and it's full of stuff for you to explore. I have the Wii version, but I don't think the GC version is much different, except for the controls and graphics.

I've played both Disgaea and God of War parts 1, no interest in the second Disgaea, waiting for God of War 2 to drop to $20. Played the new Zelda too.

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Best. Game. Ever. Awesome graphics, killer gameplay, fantastic story, and it's full of stuff for you to explore. I have the Wii version, but I don't think the GC version is much different, except for the controls and graphics.

Was it really better then OOT and Majoras Mask? Damn I want a Wii.

I'm not sure if they are easy to get anymore. I'm going to have to ebay Fatal frame 3 myself. But according to my Alex all three are easily obtainable, and probably cheaper on Ebay right now.

.... I made it about 3 hours into Dreamfall.... but it was the Norwegian version, and I was having some struggles keeping up with the dialog. I really wanna play it in English though (or engRish would be fun too).

And I say:
A Bard's Tale
Dynasty Warriors game maybe?
Dragon Warrior 8
Xenosaga

and of course any and all final Fantasy games

.... I made it about 3 hours into Dreamfall.... but it was the Norwegian version, and I was having some struggles keeping up with the dialog. I really wanna play it in English though (or engRish would be fun too).

You should pick it up. You can buy the PC version via Steam (http://www.steampowered.com) for $20. The pack which is $25 gives you The Longest Journey and Dreamfall: The Longest Journey. Great thing about purchasing from Steam is that it is instantaneous; you can play right after it installs.