I need 'suicidal' black metal bands...

Erik said:
Actually, "Suicidal Emotions" is just about the best album that's come out of this new "suicidal black metal" thing...

I second that. In fact, I hate most suicidal black metal as a general rule but that album really takes hold of me like few others. Hard to say exactly why.

Crimson Velvet said:
Listening to the new "Stormblåst" makes me want to kill myself...

Did they butcher it that bad? That and Devils Path were the last to two times I was even remotely excited about a new Dimmu album.

Oh man, you have no idea. The album that was once full creepy atmosphere is now absoutely devoid of it. They butchered the riffs, the drumming, not to mention the production. They really leveled it to the absolute lows of "Puritanical blah blah whatever". So sad...

Crimson Velvet said:
Oh man, you have no idea. The album that was once full creepy atmosphere is now absoutely devoid of it. They butchered the riffs, the drumming, not to mention the production. They really leveled it to the absolute lows of "Puritanical blah blah whatever". So sad...

You were not kidding! I downloaded the "new" Alt Lys Er Svunnet Hen and it is complete crap. That was one of my all time favs. No atmosphere, the drumming is all wrong, and the vocals are not even close to as good as the original. So sad.

KILL TULLY said:
Not suicidal but god damn fucking rediculously amazing as fucking fuckfuck.
Tearstained are black metal, and have lyrics about suicide, but I guess that their sound is not "suicidal black metal." They sound more like a mix of Bathory and Mercyful Fate than anything else.

Nae'Blis is a good band, delivering cold suicidal tunes, the album "Beyond The Light" from last year is good.

Xasthur delivers nice and suicidal black metal as well, the might have been mentioned, but its a minute since I looked through this thread, so I have already forgotten.

Wigrid is another good German depressive/suicidal band, the album "Die Asche Eines Lebens" is a great one.

Caliginosity is a good merchant for depressive suicidal moods as well, American one man band, that will do good as well.

That's all i can think of right now. Though I now I have some more in the back my head, just need to dig it up...