I think I found whats wrong with watershed

Needed more chutzpah. Maybe next time Opeth can do a klezmer song.

1k posts 1k posts 1k posts 1k posts 1k posts 1k posts 1k posts 1k posts 1k posts 1k posts 1k posts 1k posts 1k posts

Heir Apparent doesn't just have balls, its balls have balls

And children.

However the rest of the album is less heavy than other 'peth stuff. But that doens't make it wrong.

I'm a bit reluctant to say this, as maybe it'll seem like I'm ridiculously and obviously wrong...
(But that's what you get when you have a 16 year old who's just been introduced to prog posting on a forum with professional proggers?)
I think The Lotus Eater is well ballsy. Ghost of Perdition's got to be near top of the "balls" ranking, Deliverance is pure sex, but Lotus Eater's not too far behind.

Fanboys, how can you possibly say watershed has balls as comparison to previous releases, listen to deliverance, listen to daemon of the fall. and don't blame me for bad thread, you replied, remember?

uhh, i dont think i would be considered an opeth fanboy...most people in this forum actually question my like for opeth at all. what do you mean, balls? do you mean anger, rage, heaviness? or do you mean gutsy?

This thread has no balls. Watershed however, has plenty of balls, as well as imagination, variety, surprises, melody...remember those qualities?

Besides being different in lots of ways from previous releases.
Watershed has no balls, listen to Master's Apprentices and Blackwater Park and then reply.
Anybody agrees?

You only listen to Opeth for the balls? There is nothing wrong with Watershed.

Listen to this guy for balls:
swollen_scrotum.jpg