I want to be Spawny

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
I'm not exactly sure what his job is, but I want it, because it seems to primarily involve surfing the Maiden Downunder board.

Now *THAT* sounds like a cool job to have! Heheheh.

Im merely taking it upon myself to be here when I am needed and when I am bored :D
I also get to listen to cds at work :D Plus I got a payrise yesterday! :headbang:
But I dont want to be here :cry:

and he obviously gets payed a hell of alot to do it.

.note:Think about how much shit he buys every friday.

note.Troops,your avatar is gunna give me nightmares tonight.

Sounds like the perfect job!!!

Maiden Downunder, CDs and a nice little payrise for all the backbreaking posting and music listening you do! :D

Can I please get a job at your work????

I agree with Koichi, that avatar is just disturbing..... :)

Well Troops, its not all sunshine and lollipops, today I have to spend an hour printing out sheets and I cant listen to cds while I do that.... :)

Oh wow, 1 hour printing lol! Hahaha.

At least you don't have to write essays :(

I spose my life isn't too bad. I spend most of my weekdays sitting here wagging uni, and occasionally rock up to the important classes, and I have hardly any homework (the joys of doing arts!)

Last week I attended a total of 2 hours of class!!! THAT is how uni shuold operate. I did have to complete a painstaking essay though which sucked.

I reckon you are right :D
Im ALWAYS a Barbarian when I play any RPGish game, whats your class of choice?

Generally, if it's available, I like to be a tank with a bit of magic thrown in for good measure. I like wading into the middle of a crowd, giving a good fireballing and then hitting the rest with a sword :) And maybe a bow for extended range, and to pick off the bastards that wont come close.

Ahhh how very well rounded of you :D

You should read the Dragonlance Trilogy if you havent yet, Spiffy recommended it to me and it is brilliant :)

Morrowind kicks mucho ass :) Sucked a good 20 odd hours out of me already.

Neverwinter is going to rule, can't wait.

The Dragonlance Saga is legendary. But you can't stop there, after that you must move onto Eddings, Feist, Jordan, Goodkind, RR Martin... ahh the list goes on and on :)

I always play warrior types, much easier than learning the spell systems and stuffing around trying to remember hotkeys when you can just send your fella in and hack everything to pieces :)

Dragonlance rules!

Onya Spiffy! :D

Spell systems are for wizards! (Rpg joke.... not a funny one either really......)